Author Topic: Biden can’t ‘recall’ if he was told to keep troops in Afghanistan, falsely claims ‘no one’s being ki  (Read 119 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden can’t ‘recall’ if he was told to keep troops in Afghanistan, falsely claims ‘no one’s being killed’ at Kabul airport
August 19, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

President Joe Biden fueled additional fears and concerns over his mental capabilities on Thursday over a confusing — and false — series of answers regarding the current chaotic situation that is still unfolding in the Afghan capital of Kabul.

In an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Biden said he couldn’t “recall” if he was warned by the Pentagon and national security staff to keep troops in Afghanistan while also claiming that “no one is being killed” in Kabul or throughout the country, despite reports stating otherwise.

Biden also told the host that he still would have withdrawn U.S. forces from Afghanistan without former President Donald Trump having agreed to a peace deal and withdrawal by May 1, reversing finger-pointing accusations at his predecessor earlier this week for the debacle that unfolded.

“Your top military advisers warned against withdrawing on this timeline – they wanted you to keep about 2,500 troops,” Stephanopoulos told Biden during the interview.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/19/biden-cant-recall-if-he-was-told-to-keep-troops-in-afghanistan-falsely-claims-no-ones-being-killed-at-kabul-airport-1121435/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden desperately needs the big lie/denial to save his azz.  He's working it hard.  Amazing how many fall for it!
 :smokin: :thud: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions