Author Topic: Demands for Joe Biden’s Resignation Grow During Afghanistan Blunder  (Read 160 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Demands for Joe Biden’s Resignation Grow During Afghanistan Blunder

Wendell Husebø 19 Aug 2021

Demands for President Biden and members of his administration to resign are strengthening during the ongoing chaos in Afghanistan.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) stated on Wednesday “Biden’s entire defense and foreign policy team must resign” for “the worst foreign policy debacle since Vietnam.” Hawley also called for a “full congressional inquiry” upon the matter. “In the immediate term, we must focus on getting Americans trapped in Afghanistan out safely. That should be our top priority,” he said.

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1428052826735976454

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/19/demands-for-joe-bidens-resignation-grow-during-afghanistan-blunder/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Demands for Joe Biden’s Resignation Grow During Afghanistan Blunder
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 06:32:19 pm »
And just which sword will congress use to clean up this mess?We gave the diamond, iron and wood swords to china so all we have left is the rubber one...

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 06:54:22 pm »
Brits have released damning info on Biden. He basically went dark when this whole thing happened. He took 36 hours to return Boris Johnson's phone call on Monday AM. I suspect this happened because Biden didn't make the call on Afghanistan and they had trouble explaining him how to spin it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 07:09:18 pm »
How loing?  Days or weeks?

Or until the new drapes have been installed by Jill?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 07:36:49 pm »
Brits have released damning info on Biden. He basically went dark when this whole thing happened. He took 36 hours to return Boris Johnson's phone call on Monday AM. I suspect this happened because Biden didn't make the call on Afghanistan and they had trouble explaining him how to spin it.
No, I fully believe the decision was all on Joe and by Joe, remember he is the greatest expert on foreign policy..........well in his dementia addled mind. That's why everyone except other dementia patients like Nancy are running from him as fast as they can, and I predict Nancy will too very soon.