Author Topic: Pete and Chasten Buttigieg announce they're going to be parents  (Read 665 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Pete and Chasten Buttigieg announce they're going to be parents
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2021, 10:07:01 pm »
She will have great difficulty doing that since all that info has likely been scrubbed. It will be like looking for articles documenting a citizen with a gun saving the day. @Wingnut

:thumbsup:

People should know by now, without NEEDING....proof.  PIZZA GATE.  John Podesta.
---------------------------------------------

Unread post  04 Mar 2017, 12:43 #16

truthseeker wrote:

FBI leaks say 70 DC arrests to be made, they may have already been made but you know how media is covering up. So I'll keep digging. Lots of times it's only published in local paper.
It's hard to dig this stuff out of the ABC CBS NBC because the searching is tedious cy

Yes, good job TS, then the left say, this does not go on. 

Model gay adoptive ‘fathers’ sexually abused 6-year-old for years: offered him to pedophile ring..should gay couples raise children ? 

SYDNEY, July 3, 2013 ( LifeSiteNews.com ) - Police in Australia have described as "depraved" the case of a six-year-old boy who was sexually abused by his adoptive homosexual "fathers" and other men who were part of an...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2021, 10:18:33 pm »
Yes. I do not believe anyone gay, should be allowed to adopt children.

I don't give a damn whether they are gay.  The point is that a child needs a mother AND a father, gay or not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2021, 01:26:31 am »
I don't give a damn whether they are gay.  The point is that a child needs a mother AND a father, gay or not.

Yes and gay means two men....lesbians means two women.  I don't get your post.
-------
The point is that a child needs a mother AND a father, gay or not. =Hoodat.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 01:41:51 am »
Yes and gay means two men....lesbians means two women.  I don't get your post.
-------
The point is that a child needs a mother AND a father, gay or not. =Hoodat.

I know two straight men in California who got married for insurance reasons.  No sexual relationship.  Only a legal status that allowed one party to enroll in a group policy of which the other party was a member.  They should not be allowed to adopt because there is no mother.

Compare that to a gay man and a gay woman who marry each other.  Both are gay, but no sexual relationship.  They should be allowed to adopt because there is a mother and a father.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2021, 01:58:28 am »
Can't wait for the gender reveal celebration.
More colors than the big box of Crayolas.... :shrug: **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2021, 11:23:15 am »
And which one will "chestfeed" the bambino?

That is also story information that inquiring minds need to know.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote