Author Topic: ‘America’s Elites Are Trash’: Former CIA Officer Rails At Biden’s Afghanistan Debacle  (Read 138 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘America’s Elites Are Trash’: Former CIA Officer Rails At Biden’s Afghanistan Debacle

by Jonathan Davis
32 minutes ago

A former CIA officer is blasting the Biden administration after its chaotic, deadly pullout from Afghanistan, calling governing elites “trash” and claiming that U.S. competitors and enemies are going to be emboldened to the point where the world becomes more dangerous.

“Former US intelligence colleagues are angry and deeply worried at what has happened in Afghanistan,” Bryan Dean Wright stated to begin a lengthy Twitter threat.

“Here’s what I’m hearing, and why there’s nearly universal belief that America and the world are in for one of the most dangerous, unpredictable times in modern history,” he wrote.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/americas-elites-are-trash-former-cia-officer-rails-at-bidens-afghanistan-debacle/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Elites are less than useless.  Their hubris and ineptitude is eroding our nation from whithin, institution by institution.

Why do I distrust institutions?  What are they accomplishing for the benefit of ALL Americans?

The alleged "best and brightest" have failed us on Immigration and Afghanistan.  Environmentalists and Globalists are decimating the middle and working classes to the benefit of the Chi-coms.

What avoidable, foreseeable, spectacular failures do they have in store for us next?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I hope we come out of this without one of our cities being irradiated to rubble.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hope we come out of this without one of our cities being irradiated to rubble.

No need for that now that they have the formula.  They'll just release a REAL deadly virus then sit back and wait for the right moment to move in.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien