Author Topic: MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace says 95% of Americans will agree with Biden's speech on Afghanistan debacle  (Read 263 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace says 95% of Americans will agree with Biden's speech on Afghanistan debacle
News
Carlos Garcia
August 16, 2021

MSNBC host Nicholle Wallace claimed that 95% of Americans would agree with President Joe Biden's speech on the debacle in Afghanistan and accused the media of unfairly criticizing him.

Biden addressed the nation from the White House about the disastrous military retreat from Afghanistan as more horrific reports and videos surfaced showing the Taliban overrunning the country and taking over.

Wallace said that the vast majority of Americans would agree with the president.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nicholle-wallace-biden-afghanistan-withdrawal

rangerrebew

She has just proven herself to be too incompetent to be used as a news source.  When the Communist News Network goes after sleepy Joe, when even they can see Biden's incompetence, not many people will side with him. :nono:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 07:08:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

Maybe she fancies herself the contrarian in this issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Slide Rule

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace says 95% of Afghanistans Agree with Biden
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline LegalAmerican

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace says 95% of Afghanistans Agree with Biden

:bingo:

Offline LegalAmerican

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace says 95% of Americans will agree with Biden's speech on Afghanistan debacle
News
Carlos Garcia
August 16, 2021

MSNBC host Nicholle Wallace claimed that 95% of Americans would agree with President Joe Biden's speech on the debacle in Afghanistan and accused the media of unfairly criticizing him.

Biden addressed the nation from the White House about the disastrous military retreat from Afghanistan as more horrific reports and videos surfaced showing the Taliban overrunning the country and taking over.

Wallace said that the vast majority of Americans would agree with the president.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nicholle-wallace-biden-afghanistan-withdrawal

Excuse me.    :mauslaff:   :pigs fly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yes, we should leave Afghanistan.

No, the evacuation is ... deplorable?

They should have trained the Afghani women to be soldiers.  They have the greatest interest in a secular, democratic Afghanistan.

Why would a conservative, tribal, paternalistic, Islamic nation's men die to protect the Great Satan's women's lib?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline dfwgator

They should have trained the Afghani women to be soldiers.  They have the greatest interest in a secular, democratic Afghanistan.

Why would a conservative, tribal, paternalistic, Islamic nation's men die to protect the Great Satan's women's lib?

Should never have been there in the first place.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We were there to neutralize Al-Queda and their patrons, the Taliban.

The Taliban are funded and supported by Pakistani intelligence, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online berdie

I'm not a libber so don't get me wrong, but I've often they should put the women in charge and train them to fight.

A conversation I hear in my head...."look what a mess you guys have made of this place!"

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm not a libber so don't get me wrong, but I've often they should put the women in charge and train them to fight.

A conversation I hear in my head...."look what a mess you guys have made of this place!"
[/quote

:bingo: