Author Topic: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid  (Read 3075 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Re: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2021, 01:30:33 am »
I went to my new dr. today for some stomach issues.  Stupid me....I mentioned I had gotten a COVID shot and he went on a tirade about how horrible the vaccine was for you...etc...etc...etc.  He wants me to take something or another to try to get rid of whatever is in the vaccine from my system.  Then he went on about how estrogen in milk was causing effeminate males and lesbian females.  Oh my....this was interesting....lol. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2021, 01:59:55 am »
Wonder how many flip off the authorities in their selfies?

So if you don't answer your phone, the Gestapo pays you a visit?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly:

You try to bring up strawmen!!  That is entirely laughable.  Your entire post (consisting of nothing attacks on sources, i.e., the Genetic Fallacy) is completely orthogonal to the main topic of the story.

@art.prout

"orthogonal"???????

WTH?

Are you asshats REALLY trying to make this tired old fart have to look up crap in a dictionary,just to follow a thread?

You should be ashamed of yourself!

This is Murika! Speak Murikan!,DAMMIT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My, my. Turns out the claim in the OP article is partly false, the falsehood being the "Seize 24,000 Children". Per this article on a source that is, among other things, anti-Covid-vaccine, https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/24000-australian-teens-jabbed-in-mass-vaccination-effort-at-stadium-while-police-not-parents-supervise/ , the teens are being offered the Pfizer vaccine.[/b][/b] It's VOLUNTARY. Further, Brad Hazzard's comment makes clear that it would be parents or relatives who would be driving the teens to the stadium:

My emphasis, obviously.

So "National File" and Andrew White LIED, unsurprisingly. And while I disagree with Life Site News' stance on Covid vaccines, they reported this event in Oz honestly, as voluntary.
[/quote

@PeteS in CA

What an amazing difference in context that one little word makes!

I was getting ready to rant and rave about Fascism in Australia,and want to know when it happened. I visited Australia on R&R from VN in 1969,and found them to be some of the most open and friendly people on the planet. Even met a guy in a hot rod club (I was,and am still into 30's and 40's hot rods) that also owned a custom body shop,and he told me that if I wanted to immigrate to Australia,he would give me a job in his body shop,and let me live there rent-free while I learned the trade.

Everybody I met was insanely friendly. Even the wimmins,who were the focus of my interest. I know lots of guys got the hots for Asian wimmins,but nothing does it for me like Caucasian wimmins.

I was thunderstruck to think that such an open and friendly people had subcumbed to fascism,and am relived t find it it just ain't so.

Hell,they seem to be more lenient than we are when it comes to vacinnating children.

Then again,I never thought I would live to see America so eager to embrace fascism,either.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 04:01:32 am by sneakypete »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2021, 09:43:33 pm »
Tyrannical Australian Cops Knock On Citizen’s Door To Question Him About Social Media Posts (VIDEO)

RAY DIETRICH   |   OCTOBER 10, 2021

The COVID-inspired tyranny continues in Australia, with a new video appearing on social media showing Australian police at the door of a citizen inquiring about a Facebook post he may have made.

In the video, police are heard asking about Facebook posts the person allegedly made in connection to attending a protest six months prior. The police were asking about a photo posted of the protest and inquired if the citizen attended.

The citizen fired back, asking if they were doing the same with Black Lives Matter protests two weeks prior.

The unidentified citizen said to the police, “What are you here for? Are you here to serve me… You’ve got the cops coming around here to tell me I’ve been at a protest six months ago.”  He continued, “Why are you working for this corrupt government? What are you guys doing, who are you serving? Are you serving us? Or are you serving the corrupt government and health officials?”

You can watch it here:  https://tv.gab.com/media/61634053f025a17fe77ce81b

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/tyrannical-australian-cops-knock-on-citizens-door-to-question-him-about-social-media-posts-video/?utm_source=right-rail-latest
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2021, 08:42:16 pm »

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT LOW INTEGRITY, LOW MORALITY ETC. PEOPLE THAT IS VERY GIVEN TO TYRANNICAL CONTROL OF OTHERS. ACTUALLY, A LOT OF PEOPLE  OF MORE OR LESS ALL SORTS ARE POLLUTED WITH THAT HORROR.

IT MUST BE CALLED OUT, RIDICULED, SLAPPED DOWN HARD AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. OTHERWISE, THE TYRANTS INCREMENTALLY ADVANCE THE GESTAPO SOCIETY INCH BY INCH.

IT'S TOO LATE WHEN ONE WAKES UP IN THE GULAG OR THE DOOR OF THE GAS CHAMBERS.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline art.prout

@art.prout

"orthogonal"???????

WTH?

Are you asshats REALLY trying to make this tired old fart have to look up crap in a dictionary,just to follow a thread?

You should be ashamed of yourself!

This is Murika! Speak Murikan!,DAMMIT!

Apologies kind sir! 

(Although, dictionaries can be phun!!)

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2021, 09:53:28 pm »
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7
Australia is going insane.
The state is threatening to SEIZE people's homes and raid their bank accounts for not having paid covid fines.
They are even threatening to revoke their drivers license unless they pay.
Making people homeless for not wearing masks
Not a free country
3:10 PM · Oct 29, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2021, 10:19:01 pm »
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7
The state is threatening to SEIZE people's homes and raid their bank accounts for not having paid covid fines.
Not a free country

@mountaineer

And the Australian people are just sitting back and allowing them to do this?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2021, 10:25:39 pm »
Seems that way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2021, 10:27:59 pm »

@mountaineer

Seems Crocodile Dundee was really just a mythic hero.  Testicles must be in short supply there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2021, 10:46:36 pm »
Seems Crocodile Dundee was really just a mythic hero.  Testicles must be in short supply there.

@catfish1957

Well,wasn't he shot to death by the police for not obeying orders?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2021, 10:47:44 pm »
@catfish1957

Well,wasn't he shot to death by the police for not obeying orders?

:silly:   I only watched the first movie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2021, 12:39:30 am »
:silly:   I only watched the first movie.

@catfish1957

Nope. Real deal,real life,real death. Shot to death by the police at a road block they set up to stop him. Don't remember why  they wanted to arrest him at this late date,but he wasn't buying it and resisted.

BTW,you DO know he was a real man,whose life was used as a pattern for the movie,right?

Offline DB

« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2021, 02:13:11 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2021, 02:27:42 am »
Paul Hogan is still alive:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hogan

@DB

Paul Hogan is the actor that played Crocodile Dundee in the movie,not the actual man.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2021, 04:03:12 am »
@catfish1957

Nope. Real deal,real life,real death. Shot to death by the police at a road block they set up to stop him. Don't remember why  they wanted to arrest him at this late date,but he wasn't buying it and resisted.

BTW,you DO know he was a real man,whose life was used as a pattern for the movie,right?

Did not know he was a real man.  Wonder how he would have handled the Aussie lock down.   :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2021, 06:58:07 am »
Did not know he was a real man.  Wonder how he would have handled the Aussie lock down.   :silly:

@catfish1957

Well,there were good reasons he lived in the Outback. I forget the details,but he flat refused to follow some dictate by the government,so the armed police set up a special roadblock outside of the town where he shopped,and stopped him. The result was gunfire,and he was dead,but I SEEM to remember he killed one of the cops and maybe wounded the other.

He wasn't some master criminal,but the government wanted to make an example out of him by enforcing their Author-a-Tay. The end result was two dead people.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2021, 08:23:06 am »

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT LOW INTEGRITY, LOW MORALITY ETC. PEOPLE THAT IS VERY GIVEN TO TYRANNICAL CONTROL OF OTHERS. ACTUALLY, A LOT OF PEOPLE  OF MORE OR LESS ALL SORTS ARE POLLUTED WITH THAT HORROR.

IT MUST BE CALLED OUT, RIDICULED, SLAPPED DOWN HARD AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. OTHERWISE, THE TYRANTS INCREMENTALLY ADVANCE THE GESTAPO SOCIETY INCH BY INCH.

IT'S TOO LATE WHEN ONE WAKES UP IN THE GULAG OR THE DOOR OF THE GAS CHAMBERS.

Power is like a exotic performance car.
Not everyone can handle it, and the ones most eager to run things are often the most likely to wreck them.
I am wary of people who crave power over others. Better a reluctant leader than one champing at the bit to be Boss of everyone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2021, 08:24:49 am »
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7
Not a free country
Well they took the best guns away from them, making resistance that much more problematical.
The RKBA is the Right that guards all others.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2021, 08:26:41 am »
@catfish1957

Well,there were good reasons he lived in the Outback. I forget the details,but he flat refused to follow some dictate by the government,so the armed police set up a special roadblock outside of the town where he shopped,and stopped him. The result was gunfire,and he was dead,but I SEEM to remember he killed one of the cops and maybe wounded the other.

He wasn't some master criminal,but the government wanted to make an example out of him by enforcing their Author-a-Tay. The end result was two dead people.
That sounds a lot like the Feds bushwhacking Gordon Kahl.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2021, 05:28:46 pm »
Well they took the best guns away from them, making resistance that much more problematical.

And you 100% know that if we didn't have guns, our own regime fascists would be doing the exact same thing here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2021, 02:51:40 am »
I went to my new dr. today for some stomach issues.  Stupid me....I mentioned I had gotten a COVID shot and he went on a tirade about how horrible the vaccine was for you...etc...etc...etc.  He wants me to take something or another to try to get rid of whatever is in the vaccine from my system.  Then he went on about how estrogen in milk was causing effeminate males and lesbian females.  Oh my....this was interesting....lol.

bitchute. spanish scientist. Take ivermectin.

HOW TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB (LA QUINTA COLUMNA)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/87Um7fBMJTRi/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 02:52:57 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2021, 02:58:23 am »
Power is like a exotic performance car.
Not everyone can handle it, and the ones most eager to run things are often the most likely to wreck them.
I am wary of people who crave power over others. Better a reluctant leader than one champing at the bit to be Boss of everyone.

I.e.  SCHOOL TEACHERS......oh oh.  lol