Author Topic: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe this thread should be re-titled, The Catch-All Australia-Bashing Thread.

"Australia bashing"?  Are you unaware of what is happening there @PeteS in CA ????

Offline mountaineer

It's Covid-related stuff happening in Australia. If that government's decrees are bash-worthy, have at it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Four Newborns Die After Being Denied Heart Surgery because of COVID Travel Restrictions
Tragically, the COVID-19 pandemic has been a virtual laboratory for lessons in “unseen” evils that have resulted from pursuing “a present good.”
Friday, October 23, 2020

Four babies died in Adelaide, Australia over the last four weeks after being denied transport to Melbourne because of government COVID-19 restrictions, health officials say.

Adelaide, the capital city of the state of South Australia, doesn't offer paediatric cardiac surgery. According to local news reports, this means about 100 babies are sent interstate for treatment annually, typically to Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital.

Because of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, however, Melbourne no longer remains an option. Patients must be sent to Sydney instead ....
Foundation for Economic Education

I wonder if anything's changed (for the better) since October?

Offline PeteS in CA

"Australia bashing"?  Are you unaware of what is happening there @PeteS in CA ????

The subject of the thread is supposedly about, "Australian Government To Seize 24,000 Children, Vaccinate Them Without Parents Present ...". Over the past 5 days it's become a motley collection of news stories about unrelated - other than that they happened in Australia - incidents. They should have their own separate threads.

That was my SOLE point, @Right_in_Virginia. Please read and understand what I posted before reading into it what you imagine I meant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2021, 12:57:03 pm »
Australia has really gone off the deep end on this one.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2021, 01:23:08 pm »
Queensland begins building a quarantine facility at Wellcamp Airport near Toowoomba

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said construction has begun on Thursday for a dedicated regional quarantine facility at Wellcamp Airport near Toowoomba following months of discussion. The premier said the fit-for-purpose facility will be ready by the end of the year and will eventually have the capacity for 1,000 beds. Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Thursday the facility does not meet national guidelines but wished the state “every success”.

The federal government has previously said it was not in favour of a quarantine facility at Wellcamp because it did not meet the criteria of being within easy access of a passenger airport terminal or tertiary hospital, ABC News reported.

https:// twitter.com/i/events/1430693589730824196

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2021, 04:15:52 pm »
Queensland has a population of over 5 million, and Toowoomba a population of nearly 140 thousand. That's an emergency facility unlikely to be used, not a concentration-bogey-camp.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2021, 04:36:31 pm »
Australia has really gone off the deep end on this one.

:yowsa: Giving up their guns has really worked out for them.  /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2021, 07:23:27 pm »
Australian Truckers Vow To Shut Down Highways To Protest COVID Lockdowns
By Bill Galluccio
Aug 26, 2021

A group of truck drivers from Australia are planning a major protest against the country's strict coronavirus lockdown measures. According to the Daily Mail,m the truckers have vowed to shut down the highways across Australia next week and urged people to stock up on food and other groceries.

"It's on. The truckies are doing it," a truck driver said in a video on social media. "The truckies are going to shut down the country. What that means is you need to go shopping now, get what you can for the next week or two, load your fridge, freezers."

After that video went viral, dozens of other truck drivers responded and offered their support to protest the restrictions.  ... More

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2021, 01:31:33 pm »
Which of the Army's 100 genders does this wokist identify as?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2021, 01:39:43 pm »
That weirdo woke soldier has nothing to do with Australia, does "she"?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2021, 02:13:33 am »
Explains how vaccines don't work by CDC and more about covid. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TYQbcw51BQ

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2021, 02:16:10 am »
Just people who are power hungry and control freaks!   

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2021, 02:43:08 pm »
Bernie's Tweets
@BernieSpofforth
This isn’t China. This is the Howard Springs COVID quarantine camp in Australia.
For the “dangerous” people.
#COVID19 #NoVaccinePassportsAnywhere

4:14 AM · Sep 2, 2021
I've visited three KZ camps in Europe (Dachau, Flossenburg and Struthof). There's a certain vague resemblance I just can't put my finger on ...

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2021, 12:57:24 pm »
Helen Andrews
@herandrews

“Residents in apartment blocks locked-down by NSW Health are having their alcohol deliveries policed… Residents are allowed to receive one of the following: six beers, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits. Excess alcohol is confiscated.”
7:39 AM · Sep 8, 2021

Story:
NSW Health limits residents of locked-down tower block to six beers per day
Residents in a Sydney tower block under a strict coronavirus lockdown are having their alcohol deliveries policed.
Anton Nilsson and James O'Doherty
September 8, 2021 - 8:12PM
NCA NewsWire

Residents in apartment blocks locked-down by NSW Health are having their alcohol deliveries policed as part of a policy to limit the number of drinks being consumed each day.

NSW Health has imposed rules limiting people in “NSW Health controlled buildings” to a certain amount of alcohol each day in a bid to “ensure the safety of health staff and residents”.

Mission Australia’s Common Ground building in Camperdown is the latest building where occupants are subjected to the harsh rules.

Residents of the social housing estate have complained that care packages sent by friends and relatives have been searched before they are delivered.

“They are searching all bags and things coming into the building … They confiscated a series of gifts. So things like bottles of spirits, we weren’t allowed to have those and we still (aren’t),” Common Ground resident Robin Elhaj said. ...
Read rest of story here

Wow, coming between an Aussie and his beer. That's just a bridge too far.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2021, 07:25:29 pm »
It may have been mentioned before on this thread but this is what happens when you give up your guns to the government. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2021, 07:52:39 pm »
It may have been mentioned before on this thread but this is what happens when you give up your guns to the government.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2021, 08:27:03 pm »
Either people are going to submit to all this tyranny securing their servitude to the state or revolt and reclaim their individual liberty.

The jury is out.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2021, 12:44:21 am »
I've visited three KZ camps in Europe (Dachau, Flossenburg and Struthof). There's a certain vague resemblance I just can't put my finger on ...

This must be the camp that Tom Hanks and his wife had to stay in when they got Covid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2021, 10:24:23 pm »
Rita Panahi
@RitaPanahi

Melbourne man in his 20s who health officials claim died from Covid-19 suffered serious illnesses, and had previously had a heart attack, his family have revealed. Family have blasted health officials for reclassifying his death.

‘The Herald Sun has been told the coroner informed the man’s family he died of cardiac arrest but later received “revised reports” that attributed Covid-19 as the official cause of death.’
https:// twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1437896943301054466

Online DB

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2021, 10:33:36 pm »
Rita Panahi
@RitaPanahi

Melbourne man in his 20s who health officials claim died from Covid-19 suffered serious illnesses, and had previously had a heart attack, his family have revealed. Family have blasted health officials for reclassifying his death.

‘The Herald Sun has been told the coroner informed the man’s family he died of cardiac arrest but later received “revised reports” that attributed Covid-19 as the official cause of death.’
https:// twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1437896943301054466

Did he recently get vaccinated?