Author Topic: Kamala Harris Vanishes from Public View as Afghanistan Crisis Engulfs the White House  (Read 609 times)

Online mountaineer

Check out the skank hoe's hand.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

After that brief respite, KommieLa is back - sort of.
‘Read the room, you guys’: DNC releases video celebrating the anniversary of Kamala Harris’ nomination for VP
Posted at 6:31 pm on August 19, 2021
 by Brett T. - Twitch

We’ve barely seen President Joe Biden ever since Afghanistan was taken over by the Taliban, and sighting of Vice President Kamala Harris are even rarer — she could be seen on screen in that photo the White House released of Biden at Camp David to prove that he was monitoring the situation. And we did hear from sources earlier this week that Harris yelled, “They will not pin this sh*t on me!” We’d been told, though, that Harris was the last person in the room when Biden decided to start the withdrawal and said she had a “key role” in the decision-making process.

The Democrats are pretty anxious for any diversion from Afghanistan, and on Thursday, they posted a video celebrating the one-year anniversary of Harris’ nomination to be Biden’s vice president.  ...

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1428465020111884302
Just wait - any minute now they'll celebrate the first blackasianfemalewhore president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Non-judgmental incompetence (dementia)is the shield Biden and his cohorts hope to save them and keep them in office.
I would bet money some think tank told them in this matter they might just get away with this disaster, trashing America to allies and enemies alike.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Check out the skank hoe's hand.

Obama always did that in photos too. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Showing their love and respect for Biden or the nation?  With Obama, it must have been to the nation.  Times reveals much, eh?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 06:13:01 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions