Author Topic: Live Thread 2: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8561 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Live Thread 2: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2021, 09:43:20 pm »
Paying off hostage-takers, in other words.

Giving them money first, and then asking afterwards if they will let our people through.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2021, 09:45:18 pm »
Their family members are prohibited from telling anyone their whereabouts, but some desk officer blurts it out to the entire world.

Yeah! Ain't it wonderful! And the dumbass that did that still has his job!

:3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2021, 09:46:18 pm »
My theory. Biden will resign, Kamala will name Hillary VP and then Kamala steps down.

Hillary was ill while she was campaigning against Trump; several videos of her stumbling, falling up the stairs, bobbling her head, she was late for interviews and rallies. She's now 4 years older and I doubt she's well enough to take on the presidency. She didn't even bother to put her name in the arena of candidates this past election.

Kamela's VP IMO will be very telling and the real person in charge.  My guesses; Jarret, Rice or Obama (Michael).

Where in the hell is the call from EVERY GOP for Joe to step down? That in itself is troubling.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2021, 09:47:04 pm »
Lucas Tomlinson
@LucasFoxNews
·
1m
Very frank admission from the defense secretary about the limit of U.S. forces on the ground in Kabul: “We don't have the capability to go out and collect large numbers of people,” Austin says

No, you freely surrendered the capacity to go out and collect large numbers of people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2021, 09:49:53 pm »
Kathryn Watson
@kathrynw5
·
5m
Defense Secretary Austin, on whether the U.S. will send U.S forces beyond the airport to help Americans and Afghans get there: "the forces that we have are focused on security of the airfield"

The U.S. is relying on the Taliban to facilitate safe passage of American citizens.

Now you know why there's a rule against allowing a military person to run the Defense Department.

Online libertybele

« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2021, 09:51:18 pm »
Joe wants to go home. He needs his blankie:

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 @JackPosobiec · 42m
Biden telling staff he wants to go back to Delaware. Hasn't been sleeping well this week. Thinks he will be more functional if he stays over at home in Wilmington.

More functional??  I didn't know that he was functional!  I haven't seen any indication since he took the oath of office that he was fully functional. Quite the opposite.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2021, 09:51:28 pm »
Now you know why there's a rule against allowing a military person to run the Defense Department.

Or an ass kisser like him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2021, 09:52:55 pm »
Hillary, 'tan rested and ready'.
And probably drunk.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2021, 09:55:21 pm »
And probably drunk.

We all thought that bag hanging from her hip was for waste extraction.  New info indicates it is an IV feed. 80 proof alcohol and saline drip/pump.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2021, 09:56:00 pm »
If Milley had any honor, he'd off himself.

You got that right.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2021, 10:00:38 pm »
Amy Mek
@AmyMek
·
Aug 17
Bangladesh has turned down Joe Biden’s request to provide shelter to Afghans.

Note to the west: Islamic Country are refusing to take Muslim refugees from Afghanistan. They are closing their borders and building walls!

What are our leaders doing to protect our countries?

The latest plan is to round up as many Afghanis as they can and drop them off in Northern Mexico.  That is the easiest way to avoid all that red tape.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2021, 10:04:47 pm »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
22s
"Quite frankly, it's a tragedy,” Joe Biden says referring to the 85 million Americans who remain unvaccinated

↑  ↑  ↑  ↑
  T  H  I  S

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2021, 10:06:19 pm »
Where in the hell is the call from EVERY GOP for Joe to step down? That in itself is troubling.

I think they may be of the same mind as I - as bad as Joe is, Kamala is worse, and there are even worse choices out there yet.

We are in a rock and a hard place on leadership right now.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2021, 10:09:04 pm »
You got that right.

A failed general running a FAILED war. But at least he can dye his/herself green and come out openly.
I love Democrat far-:e. I am all in believer in all their bullshit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2021, 10:09:37 pm »
Adam Housley
@adamhousley
·
37m
We don’t know how many Americans are left in Afghanistan.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2021, 10:09:55 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
48m
Would we even know what is really going on in Kabul without social media as the White House continues lying to the world?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2021, 10:10:21 pm »
Tim Murtaugh
@TimMurtaugh
·
7m
This @ABC
 interview is a disaster for Biden and the White House is tweeting out clips from it.
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2021, 10:10:28 pm »
Get ready boys and girls ...
this is not going to end well.

Biden is a Chinese fool ... and well no more than that needs to be said.
Hold on to your hats ... this is going to be a wild ride.

Biden is China's puppet.  With the events taking place over in Afghanistan; I have little doubt this was why he was put in place. 

I just saw a TV clip of a child who had been beaten by the Taliban, he was being carried and his head covered in blood .... I am in tears.  That blood and all the impending deaths are on Joe's hands.   888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2021, 10:10:38 pm »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2021, 10:12:13 pm »
A failed general running a FAILED war. But at least he can dye his/herself green and come out openly.
I love Democrat far-:e. I am all in believer in all their bullshit.

Admiral Kimmel during the attack on Pearl Harbor had a bullet scrape his uniform.   His response was, "It would have been merciful had it killed me."

They don't make 'em like that, anymore.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2021, 10:13:13 pm »
My theory. Biden will resign, Kamala will name Hillary VP and then Kamala steps down.
MERDE! 9999hair out0000
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2021, 10:15:41 pm »
Adam Housley
@adamhousley
·
37m
We don’t know how many Americans are left in Afghanistan.

A direct contradiction to their claim that they sent out warnings everyone a month ago to get out.  You would think they would have a list of everyone they warned, right?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2021, 10:18:58 pm »
A direct contradiction to their claim that they sent out warnings everyone a month ago to get out.  You would think they would have a list of everyone they warned, right?

Exactly--and who had left already.

But math is hard.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2021, 10:23:59 pm »
U.S. Embassy Kabul Announces ‘First Come, First Serve Basis’ for Stranded Americans at Airport
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,446066.new.html#new
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2021, 10:25:11 pm »
Support the USO