Author Topic: Live Thread 2: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8292 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Live Thread 2: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #675 on: August 20, 2021, 09:37:39 pm »
IMHO she’s the one demanding he stay in office.
BINGO!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #676 on: August 20, 2021, 09:40:30 pm »
She's hanging on to that First Lady title with her ragged fingernails.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #677 on: August 20, 2021, 09:40:54 pm »
@mrpotatohead

I agree,and think this has been the plan for weeks,or maybe even months. This is why they send Kameltoe to VN. They wanted to keep her clear of the mess and of the VERY unlikely risk of any US reporter asking her anything about the Muddle East.

Can you say "President Kameltoe by 1 Jan 2022"?
@sneakypete I could be wrong but I don't see old Joe making it that long.  I'm usually wrong though...lol.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #678 on: August 20, 2021, 10:06:17 pm »
Its what happens when one spends years dealing with a compliant, friendly press who have cheerfully conveyed his previous lies.

He's not coherent enough to see, at long last, they are not really with him on this one. Its not that the've suddenly decided to be honest, but events have moved too fast for them to get their story straight.

@skeeter

I understand that,but he has had handlers working behind the scenes all this time to cover for him,and now it SEEMS like nobody is really trying anymore.

Have all these Dim Rats abandoned the Sinking Ship Biden?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #679 on: August 20, 2021, 10:21:08 pm »
She's hanging on to that First Lady title with her ragged fingernails.
And Joe has been hanging onto her while he was married and she was 15 years old
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #680 on: August 20, 2021, 10:24:37 pm »
Listening to a sound bite from  John Kirby saying the military doesn’t have a count on the numbers of Americans in AFG.  He’s lying. When we have American civilians in foreign countries we know where they are at in case we have to evac them. It’s called a NEO.

NEO stands for Non-combatant Evacuation Operation. All branches have plans on how to execute it depending on who is the primary branch of service in that region.  So for Kirby…a retired Navy officer to say that is completely dishonest.
He does not want the count as then he does not have to account for that number being evacuated.

There will be many grisly murders and rapes 'under the radar' and Joe can go scot-free on being responsible for the uncounted.

Once Taliban executes all the journalists and the government sympathizers, Afghanistan will go dark aka North Korea and anything that happens will not be reported.  At that time, Joe will be safe from criticism 'Out of sight, out of mind'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #681 on: August 20, 2021, 10:25:54 pm »
Tim Murtaugh
@TimMurtaugh
·
38s
Biden has a lot of problems in dealing with the Afghanistan catastrophe he created, but one of the biggest is credibility.

Over and over again, what he says is almost immediately contradicted by his own military leaders and reporters on the ground in Afghanistan.
Or himself,  His contingency plan is knocking on wood.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #682 on: August 20, 2021, 10:38:04 pm »
Congressman: U.S. Embassy ‘Destroyed’ Afghan Allies’ Passports Amid Chaos, Leaving Them Trapped
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/20/congressman-u-s-embassy-destroyed-afghan-allies-passports-amid-chaos-leaving-them-trapped/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #683 on: August 20, 2021, 10:40:33 pm »
@skeeter

I understand that,but he has had handlers working behind the scenes all this time to cover for him,and now it SEEMS like nobody is really trying anymore.

Have all these Dim Rats abandoned the Sinking Ship Biden?
Thats what happens when Joe answers questions extemporaneously.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #685 on: August 20, 2021, 10:46:24 pm »

By what authority??? She is married to the president, that doesn't give her any authority to do anything.  Meanwhile the VP and Congress sit silent.  WHY????? I am absolutely appalled at this administration!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #686 on: August 20, 2021, 11:10:22 pm »
Joe has to be the one to say he's leaving. In his current state, is he really capable of making that decision? It's up to Jill, and she doesn't want to go anywhere.

Offline corbe

« Reply #687 on: August 20, 2021, 11:35:35 pm »
    No, azzhole this was the way your predecessor ran an airlift, properly.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #688 on: August 20, 2021, 11:38:02 pm »
Joe has to be the one to say he's leaving. In his current state, is he really capable of making that decision? It's up to Jill, and she doesn't want to go anywhere.

Why is it up to Jill?  What am I missing here?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #689 on: August 20, 2021, 11:44:15 pm »
   Jill, hellary, Comealot, Micheal, pelousi and AOC and her compadres bringing up the Bridal train. 
   The dnc is definitely more fu*ed up than even the gop, that's fer sure.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #690 on: August 21, 2021, 12:14:24 am »
Flights out of Kabul resuming.  Now they are being flown to Ramstein AB.  Total Distance 3,230 miles.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #691 on: August 21, 2021, 12:32:12 am »
By what authority??? She is married to the president, that doesn't give her any authority to do anything.  Meanwhile the VP and Congress sit silent.  WHY????? I am absolutely appalled at this administration!

She doesn’t need “authority”…by God she is the FIRST LADY and when she speaks it’s like the President is speaking.  /s

She’s always been position/power hungry. First time I ever heard “Second Lady” was when she was on every other AFN commercial with Mooch while I was in Germany. 

Biden being President…IMO was more important to her than it was to him.

Kamala won’t say anything because she’s lucky to be where she’s at given her job thin resume and Congress doesn’t care because Pelosi is running the show and Biden is a means to an end when it comes to pushing a Liberal agenda.   

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:44:01 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #692 on: August 21, 2021, 12:38:01 am »
She does rent need “authority”…by God she is the FIRST LADY and when she speaks it’s like the President is speaking.  /s

She’s always been position/power hungry.   First time I ever heard “Second Lady” was when she was on every other AFN commercial with Mooch while I was in Germany. 

Biden being President…IMO was more important to her than it was to him.

Kamala won’t say anything because she’s lucky to be where she’s at given her job him resume and Congress doesn’t care because Pelosi is running the show and Biden is a means to an end when it comes to pushing a Liberal agenda.   

Agreed. Joe is simply doing what he's been instructed to do and I don't think has the cognitive ability to decide things on his own.

Offline corbe

« Reply #693 on: August 21, 2021, 12:41:58 am »

hellary may have seanced with Elanor but jill is living it on color tv.

Offline corbe

« Reply #694 on: August 21, 2021, 12:57:00 am »
   And to think the dnc needs to keep this azzhole alive and coherent for just a year longer.

To me He's already on the corner of 'Satan and St. Paul'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5teMqHsThI

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #695 on: August 21, 2021, 01:34:44 am »
US general tells British special forces: Stop rescuing people in Kabul, you're making us look bad
by Tom Rogan,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/us-general-tells-british-special-forces-stop-rescuing-people-in-kabul-youre-making-us-look-bad
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #696 on: August 21, 2021, 01:37:22 am »
Helicopters used to bring Americans to Kabul airport from nearby hotel -official

August 20, 20215:48 PM CDTLast Updated 3 hours ago
Asia Pacific
Helicopters used to bring Americans to Kabul airport from nearby hotel -official
Reuters

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The United States military used three military helicopters to bring 169 Americans to the airport in Kabul from a building just 200 meters (656 feet) away, the Pentagon said on Friday.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said a decision was made to use the helicopters on Thursday because the Americans were unable to get to the gate of the airport. They were picked up from the nearby Hotel Baron.

Kirby said these were the 169 Americans rescued that President Joe Biden mentioned in his speech earlier on Friday.
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #697 on: August 21, 2021, 02:23:23 am »
Why is it up to Jill?  What am I missing here?
I'm not saying she has authority, it's just that he isn't competent. We generally expect family to have input in such matters and that would be Jill. Joe won't step down on his own accord.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #698 on: August 21, 2021, 02:28:55 am »
I think that has been the plan from day one and look for Democrats and SCOTUS to suddenly rediscover the constitutional NBC requirement soon thereafter.

Hello president Pelosi.

@sneakypete
I have had the feelings her tentacles are in the midst of a lot of this, but she has equally demonstrated how out of touch she is with the American people ($13/pint! ice cream?) and continues to do so by praising the Administration. She may end up caught up in any move to dump the rest. Watch Chuckie, though, he's staying out of the limelight right now and may 'step in to save the party'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #699 on: August 21, 2021, 03:00:01 am »
US general tells British special forces: Stop rescuing people in Kabul, you're making us look bad
by Tom Rogan,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/us-general-tells-british-special-forces-stop-rescuing-people-in-kabul-youre-making-us-look-bad
I can guarantee you Britain would care less on what that general thinks.

And whatever general said that should immediately be removed and court-martialed.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:08:08 am by IsailedawayfromFR »