Author Topic: Joe Biden Told Diplomat ‘F*ck That’ When Asked About Duty to Afghanistan’s Women and Girls  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Told Diplomat ‘F*ck That’ When Asked About Duty to Afghanistan’s Women and Girls

Charlie Spiering 17 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden once dismissed America’s obligations to Afghan women and girls when he was vice president, telling officials “bleep that” when it was brought to his attention.

Atlantic reporter George Packer, also a biographer of former President Barack Obama’s special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke, revealed the 2010 exchange in March.

Packer cited Holbrooke’s diary as the source:

According to Holbrooke’s diary, when he asked about American obligations to Afghans like the girl in the Kabul school, Biden replied with a history lesson from the final U.S. withdrawal from Southeast Asia in 1973: “bleep that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it.”

The comment has now resurfaced in the media as President Biden failed to plan for evacuating Americans and Afghan allies after the country fell rapidly to a resurgent Taliban.

more

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/17/joe-biden-told-diplomat-fck-that-when-asked-about-duty-to-afghanistans-women-and-girls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Still waiting for a concentrated effort by the GOP to call for him to step down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

Still waiting for a concentrated effort by the GOP to call for him to step down.

You will likely be waiting for a long time.

Offline The_Reader_David

Why do you think he picked Harris to be his VP?  He knows no one except the tiny faction of the Democrat hard left that doesn't hate her for her history as a prosecutor in California would want her to be POTUS, so he's safe from calls for resignation, 25th Amendment moves (unless led by Harris herself), impeachment (if the GOP retake both houses in 2022).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline dfwgator

The GOPe love him.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
 Biden...
“bleep that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it.”

christian: 
i'm sure the same goes for Americans desperate to escape from Afghanistan, the privileged Afghani's leaving 8 to 1 as Americans are abandoned to the Talibans fate/mercy.  Again Biden and democrats put the safety and interests of foreigners 1st, ahead of Americans.  DIDN'T I TELL YEAH?
Biden declares China and Russia wanted America to stay in Afghanistan to costs us?  Trillion dollars big spender Biden suddenly concerned of spending ?  Really ?
China says America can no longer be trusted by the worlds nations as they so quickly abandoned allies and Afghanistan.  China now thinks they have a green light to take Taiwan.
Great job liar Joe and his stooges, this sure is better than Trump being in office, eh?  Take a bow, you own this sewage legacy of human tragedy too.  NTs
Joe gave us a warning when a week ago Joe demanded we had to trust him.  This is better than Trump.....REALLY locksteppers, wolves in sheeps clothing?

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Biden...
“bleep that, we don’t have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it.”

christian: 
i'm sure the same goes for Americans desperate to escape from Afghanistan, the privileged Afghani's leaving 8 to 1 as Americans are abandoned to the Talibans fate/mercy.  Again Biden and democrats put the safety and interests of foreigners 1st, ahead of Americans.  DIDN'T I TELL YEAH?
Biden declares China and Russia wanted America to stay in Afghanistan to costs us?  Trillion dollars big spender Biden suddenly concerned of spending ?  Really ?
China says America can no longer be trusted by the worlds nations as they so quickly abandoned allies and Afghanistan.  China now thinks they have a green light to take Taiwan.

Great job liar Joe and his stooges, this sure is better than Trump being in office, eh?  Take a bow, you own this sewage legacy of human tragedy too.  NTs

Joe gave us a warning when a week ago Joe demanded we had to trust him.  This is better than Trump.....REALLY locksteppers, wolves in sheeps clothing?

I AGREE. It seems most of mankind is evil and are  azzes. 

Offline LegalAmerican

What.  The 5 republicans?   Most are RINO'S.....what you takin' about Willis?  We are now a communist country.  HELLO? 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
To finish, as the website some times post for me before i'm finished.

...Like our Southern border, many invaders not investigated, many will be Taliban, imported to America.  Ask our Veterans that were stationed there in Afghanistan.  Democrats know no matter what the costs, you can afford it, its why they just keep spending.  Open border politics just keeps on happening.  Pay up suckkers.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 04:08:20 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe they should have said "LITTLE girls"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!