Author Topic: Number of Americans Trapped in Afghanistan May Be Even Worse Than the Biden Team Is Telling Us  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Number of Americans Trapped in Afghanistan May Be Even Worse Than the Biden Team Is Telling Us
By Nick Arama | Aug 17, 2021 2:00 PM ET

As we reported earlier, the Biden team is saying that there may be up to 10,000 Americans who still need to be rescued from Afghanistan. I wrote previously about how they were begging people like Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) for help because our government wasn’t responding and had just told them to shelter in place and fill out a form.

But it may be even worse than that, according to Bush Assistant Secretary of State Robert Charles. According to Charles, he said there was a tally and it was between 15,000 and 40,000 people still waiting to be told when they’ll be saved.

‘It’s hard for me to properly present the extent of this foreign policy failure. This is a cascading national security failure.

‘There’s a document in the embassy called the F-77. I am told the F-77 of Afghanistan indicates there are 15,000 potentially, upwards of 40,000 Americans scattered around Afghanistan right now.

‘The Taliban has given a two week grace period for them to get out but most of them have been told to shelter in place by the State Department,’ Charles told Fox and Friends.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/08/17/number-of-americans-trapped-in-afghanistan-may-be-even-worse-than-the-biden-team-is-telling-us-n428138
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Politics
Number of Americans Trapped in Afghanistan May Be Even Worse Than the Biden Team Is Telling Us

By

Admin
Published on August 17, 2021

As we reported earlier, the Biden team is saying that there may be up to 10,000 Americans who still need to be rescued from Afghanistan. I wrote previously about how they were begging people like Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) for help because our government wasn’t responding and had just told them to shelter in place and fill out a form.

But it may be even worse than that, according to Bush Assistant Secretary of State Robert Charles. According to Charles, he said there was a tally and it was between 15,000 and 40,000 people still waiting to be told when they’ll be saved.

‘It’s hard for me to properly present the extent of this foreign policy failure. This is a cascading national security failure.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/number-of-americans-trapped-in-afghanistan-may-be-even-worse-than-the-biden-team-is-telling-us/

Online libertybele

10,000!!!! How are they going to make it to the airport???  Oh, that right, the State Department and the other yahoos in charge have asked them for safe passing. 

God help these people!!!  How many are going to be beaten, slaughtered, raped, and/or tortured?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online IsailedawayfromFR

10,000!!!! How are they going to make it to the airport???  Oh, that right, the State Department and the other yahoos in charge have asked them for safe passing. 

God help these people!!!  How many are going to be beaten, slaughtered, raped, and/or tortured?
How?

Biden has already planned for that contingency.

How do I know?  He told us he did.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mod2

Threads merged.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It ISN'T ABOUT how to save the people betrayed by Biden favoring the Taliban there.   Its about how to blame shift and escape any backlash from people either here or there.  Copying the debacle of Vietnam and getting away with it again will set a precedence democrats can expect to get away with for a long time into the future.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Pretty much on their own.

Online Hoodat

China can't risk having Joe Biden leave office.  Maybe they'll put some behind-the-scenes pressure on the Taliban to play nice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Cernovich
@Cernovich
Afghanistan is close to having a “Black Hawk Down moment” as CAG continues running rescue missions. 10K people at least stuck.

Meanwhile I’ve spoken to multiple Rangers who are leaving Army due to mandatory vaccination requirement.

Disaster doesn’t begin to describe situation.
3:51 PM · Aug 17, 2021

Online libertybele

China can't risk having Joe Biden leave office.  Maybe they'll put some behind-the-scenes pressure on the Taliban to play nice.

IMO China needed Joe in place and promised him the presidency. Kamel was picked for a reason. She and her VP will march to China's drum.     

Offline LegalAmerican

Cernovich
@Cernovich
Afghanistan is close to having a “Black Hawk Down moment” as CAG continues running rescue missions. 10K people at least stuck.

Meanwhile I’ve spoken to multiple Rangers who are leaving Army due to mandatory vaccination requirement.

Disaster doesn’t begin to describe situation.
3:51 PM · Aug 17, 2021

So happy to read this about some ARMY.  They are the smart ones. LLOYD  AUSTIN....is the prk, who wants to force them to take the killing vac.    Austin, has a lot of personal issues.  He supports,  BLM, GAYS, and id pushing, C.R.T. on the troops to listen to this on tapes.  I say he is on the down low, as no hetero...that I know, would support gays or trannies in the military!  They don't even KNOW...WHAT THEY ARE....how can they decide any other truth?  What day are they male or female and CAN ACT LIKE IT?  Save someones life? 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's almost impossible to believe that there could be tens of thousands of Americans who voluntarily remained in Afghanistan after the taliban began its ascendence and reconquest of the place.

What were these people thinking?

Not leaving ASAP when it became obvious that the Afghan government was gettin' shaky is the equivalent of locking one's self below decks immediately after the Titanic hit the iceberg...

Offline christian

Americans put to the back of the line to leave.  8 Afghans leave when i American is allowed to leave.  Back of the bus suckkers, democrats have chosen who they favor first, and it ain't you !  Even if it kills you, women or children, even rape/torture.  The democrats are no longer needing to hide who they really are from you.  Fools finally played fool long enough.  Take a bow, the wicked couldn't have been so wicked without you help, denials.  Heaven isn't for Satan's workers, who toiled for Satan's rule in this life.

Offline LegalAmerican

It's almost impossible to believe that there could be tens of thousands of Americans who voluntarily remained in Afghanistan after the taliban began its ascendence and reconquest of the place.

Not leaving ASAP when it became obvious that the Afghan government was gettin' shaky is the equivalent of locking one's self below decks immediately after the Titanic hit the iceberg...

I was thinking the same thing.  Why would ANYONE willingly go to ANY muslim country?  Has to be a bunch of LEFTS/ DO GOODERS.....can't help Americans, they go to foreign countries to earn more points. We have plenty of poor, homeless, veterans, who need help, right in in America!   SMH.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Why, m'am, this here is our unduly erected prezident. He's looking out for all of us.

Equally, or so we are told...

Yes, it will be a miracle if these folks escape the untold horrors the Taliban are known for.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I was thinking the same thing.  Why would ANYONE willingly go to ANY muslim country?  Has to be a bunch of LEFTS/ DO GOODERS.....can't help Americans, they go to foreign countries to earn more points. We have plenty of poor, homeless, veterans, who need help, right in in America!   SMH.
Because they guy who gave orders to your sergeant said so.

I have refused work in foreign countries and kept going here at home.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

The Ayahtollah Kohmeini took American students as hostages, UNDER Jimmy Carter, until the day Ronald Reagan took office, then they were quickly released.  The jihad muslims clearly understand the democrats are on THEIR SIDE back then, as they still realize it now.  Biden just added massive betrayal to it.  Quisling, Benedict Arnold, Judas Iscariot, etc.  Jihad grows bold with democrats backing them up, but runs when Republicans take office.
Too bad our ALLIES and people couldn't get the assistance and help from Biden that the Taliban did.  They are now reduced to begging the Taliban for their lives, expect massive payments extorted to get them out now.  More of Bidens empowerment of jihad and impoverishing America on the agenda. Betrayal upon betrayal.
Remember, this has to be better than Trump in office, fools swore to it.

The same cockroaches of Biden have gone into hiding.  These are the kind of people many have been listening to, this is the results of listening to such trash.  The same that swore the election was legitimate.  It is about who YOU PUT YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN !
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 06:23:02 pm by christian »

Offline LegalAmerican

This is who they consider "American".  He has been back since June, visiting his family.  BACK AND FORTH.  I doubt he supports America.  I may be wrong.  Pushing, that he is an America, while living in Afghanistan.  A CELL? 
HAROON. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADVRAKrEVNA

He was visiting his family, who live in Afghanistan.  What family is he trying to get out, there?  NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Fox News
Haroon, a U.S. citizen stranded in Kabul, discusses the struggle his family is facing in trying to leave the country.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:16:01 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

There were all sorts of folks there, some doing mineral assessments.

Afghanistan has incredible mineral wealth from Cobalt and Gold to Rare Earth elements, and is known for some of the finest Lapis Lazuli in the world, as well as other gems. It is easy to look and see the mess the prevailing religion makes of things, but the land itself, though harsh in so many ways is rich.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

I do not have any sympathy for any American civilian in Afghanistan. They shouldn't have been there in the first place. They definitely should have known better and left when Biden stole the election.

Offline Killer Clouds

There were all sorts of folks there, some doing mineral assessments.

Afghanistan has incredible mineral wealth from Cobalt and Gold to Rare Earth elements, and is known for some of the finest Lapis Lazuli in the world, as well as other gems. It is easy to look and see the mess the prevailing religion makes of things, but the land itself, though harsh in so many ways is rich.
Greed is no excuse. If Americans are there voluntarily too effin bad for them. Stupidity has a price.

Offline Smokin Joe

I do not have any sympathy for any American civilian in Afghanistan. They shouldn't have been there in the first place. They definitely should have known better and left when Biden stole the election.
Those civilians were there in a number of different roles, including the USGS, assaying water resources, among other things.
Our military has become dependent on contractors as well, if not in combat, in support roles.  Up until 29 June, some of those civilians were maintaining the Afghan Air Force.

Wonder why the Afghanis are having a hard time resisting the Taliban? For those who want to fight, six weeks without maintenance has likely grounded all their air assets. We likely taught them the combined arms approach, where ground units find and fix targets and call for the air strike, but now there is no air strike to call in. No wonder they folded.

I agree in that the Biden administration was cause to get out, but contract terms and other considerations may have precluded that for many. Besides, who would think the administration would be stupid enough to pull out when all the mountain passes are open and easily traveled. Waiting for winter to cut Taliban mobility would have been just the basics.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 07:51:15 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis