Author Topic: NYT’s Cooper on Taliban Takeover: ‘In So Many Ways This Is Completely on President Biden’  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYT’s Cooper on Taliban Takeover: ‘In So Many Ways This Is Completely on President Biden’

Trent Baker 16 Aug 2021

Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” New York Times Pentagon correspondent Helene Cooper weighed in on the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan amid reports of Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani fleeing his country.

According to Cooper, “in so many ways,” the Taliban taking over Afghanistan following the United States’ withdrawal of troops is “completely” on President Joe Biden.

Co-host Mika Brzezinski asked, “Why does our engagement there continue to vex the United States and its decisions?”

“It’s a really good question, Mika, and it has a long, complicated answer,” Cooper replied. “But one is that … Joe Biden for 20 years has sort of thought that he knew more about Afghanistan than anybody else. He was in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He was in the Obama White House, where he argued strongly in favor of a much-reduced American footprint in Afghanistan, and he was overruled by his president. And he finally gets this chance now, as president, to do things the way he thought things should have been done all along. So, in so many ways, this is completely on President Biden. And to his credit, he has been owning it. He has not backed away from the decision he’s made. But as we can see, the catastrophic results are sort of on display right now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/16/nyts-cooper-on-taliban-takeover-in-so-many-ways-this-is-completely-on-president-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

There is a powerful and explosive video circulating now of an USAF C-130 accelerating down the runway at Kabul Airport
w/multiple hundreds of people running alongside it, as well as dozens clinging to pieces of metal on the body of the
aircraft as it accelerates. WATCH!

Online LMAO

There is a powerful and explosive video circulating now of an USAF C-130 accelerating down the runway at Kabul Airport
w/multiple hundreds of people running alongside it, as well as dozens clinging to pieces of metal on the body of the
aircraft as it accelerates. WATCH!

I’ve seen it. Unbelievable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Absalom

I’ve seen it. Unbelievable
-------------------------------
All that is required for electoral triumph by Biden's opposition, whomever they are, is this video headline!

AS OUR USAF C-130 LEAVES KABUL, DOZENS OF CIVILIANS CLING TO THE AIRCRAFT'S
METAL SIDES, HOPING TO BOARD, WHILE MANY FALL TO THEIR DEATHS.

while the video runs in silence for 60 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 07:45:45 pm by Absalom »

Online dfwgator

Hey Coop, did you vote for Biden? If so, STFU and own it!

BassWrangler

Anyone got a link to the video?