Author Topic: Anthony Fauci: We Want to Give People a ‘Boost from the Original Vaccine that They Had’  (Read 1680 times)

Offline RetBobbyMI

Mayo Clinic :shrug:
Isn’t that what studies supporting an FDA approval are supposed to find out? But FDA approved anyway. Says how much their approval means. All political!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online rustynail

Will Fauci warn us of the new ligma variant?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will Fauci warn us of the new ligma variant?

Does anybody still play Fortnite?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Will Fauci warn us of the new ***** variant?
Nice try.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anthony Fauci?  That syringe gnome can sit on his own needles. 

People are getting breakthrough cases out to kazoo. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 10:52:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nice try.

A good try, considering the stupidity we're seen vis COVID-19.  The panic mongers are in charge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

I have a friend who had a tough bout with Covid a little over a year ago.  At 5 months and 10 months after her recovery, she had antibody tests to see if her immune response was still active.  Both times, antibodies were detected.  Recently, her doctor has been pushing for her to get the jab.  A few weeks ago, he finally wore her down and she took the mRNA injection.  Two days ago, she got another antibody test.  This time it was negative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I have a friend who had a tough bout with Covid a little over a year ago.  At 5 months and 10 months after her recovery, she had antibody tests to see if her immune response was still active.  Both times, antibodies were detected.  Recently, her doctor has been pushing for her to get the jab.  A few weeks ago, he finally wore her down and she took the mRNA injection.  Two days ago, she got another antibody test.  This time it was negative.
WTH?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

WTH?

It indicates to me as I had thought, the vaccine reduces your body's ability to fight the virus and wreaks havoc on the immune system.

Herd immunity therefore cannot be accomplished.

I am more weary of being around the vaccinated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It indicates to me as I had thought, the vaccine reduces your body's ability to fight the virus and wreaks havoc on the immune system.

Herd immunity therefore cannot be accomplished.

I am more weary of being around the vaccinated.
It makes me wonder if that is not the case. Supposedly, the jab would have increased antibodies, not remove them...

As for herd immunity, if you are correct, it cannot happen until the effects of the jabs wear off (if ever).

Yep. Getting an injection is hardly cause for sanctimony, otherwise junkies would be insufferable for a whole 'nother set of reasons.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

It makes me wonder if that is not the case. Supposedly, the jab would have increased antibodies, not remove them...

As for herd immunity, if you are correct, it cannot happen until the effects of the jabs wear off (if ever).

Yep. Getting an injection is hardly cause for sanctimony, otherwise junkies would be insufferable for a whole 'nother set of reasons.

Genocide of Americans???  Meanwhile thousands are being left behind in Afghanistan. Our govt is lying!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 03:07:45 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

Genocide of Americans???  Meanwhile thousands are being left behind in Afghanistan. Our govt is lying!!
If you had to pick one group who might stand in the way of the "Global Reset", who would that be?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Her "doctor" is an idiot. At a minimum she needs to find a new one.

Offline mountaineer

The media would have us believe that the group least likely to be vaccinated is white evangelical Christians. Looks like they're wrong.
Friday, August 27, 2021
Nearly 60% of white evangelicals have gotten COVID vaccine: poll
By Ryan Foley, Christian Post

A new poll suggests that nearly 60% of white evangelicals have received a coronavirus vaccine as the Food and Drug Administration has granted full approval to one of the vaccines.

An NBC News poll asking Americans about their vaccination status found that 59% of white evangelicals, a group long portrayed as hesitant to take the vaccine, were fully vaccinated.

Just 13% of respondents told the news outlet that they had no plans to get the vaccine at any time. ...

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Just got word from my kid's school that one of his teachers is showing symptoms and has tested positive.  One of his vaccinated teachers.  No telling how long this teacher has been exposing students to the virus before it found a way to bypass the protein spike vaccine.

So what is their recommended course of action?  They are urging me to get my kid vaccinated just like the teacher.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

So what is their recommended course of action?  They are urging me to get my kid vaccinated just like the teacher.
That'll help. Well, help ensure your child gets sick, too, anyway.

Offline Smokin Joe

Just got word from my kid's school that one of his teachers is showing symptoms and has tested positive.  One of his vaccinated teachers.  No telling how long this teacher has been exposing students to the virus before it found a way to bypass the protein spike vaccine.

Yet, clinically, children are at the least risk from an infection, having, given normal health almost universal recovery if they do not have some sort of comorbitdity.

This isn't being done to protect the children, it's being done to keep the staff from freaking out.
Schools have always been a pathogen exchange vector.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Has 80-year-old troll Fauci gotten his booster shot, I wonder?

Online libertybele

Yet, clinically, children are at the least risk from an infection, having, given normal health almost universal recovery if they do not have some sort of comorbitdity.

This isn't being done to protect the children, it's being done to keep the staff from freaking out.
Schools have always been a pathogen exchange vector.

Things are not good around here.  My local hospital is to capacity and they have brought in an additional morgue because there are so many deaths.  One school has 1,800 kids and staff under quarantine. They have re-opened the testing site (a sports complex)  that was shut down.    We saw over 1,100 new cases in my county in  1 week.  Children seem to be very vulnerable right now.

According to the stats at least 50%  of the people have received at least one dose.

When this pandemic started last July we were one of the areas least affected by the virus.  Now we are a hot spot.  The population in our county has increased since last year by appx. 80,000.  No time to add on to our existing hospitals and all 4 in the area are either at or near capacity. 

I'm still extremely reluctant to get vaccinated.  I believe those vaccinated are the ones spreading the virus.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 11:50:35 pm by libertybele »

Offline Smokin Joe

Things are not good around here.  My local hospital is to capacity and they have brought in an additional morgue because there are so many deaths.  One school has 1,800 kids and staff under quarantine. They have re-opened the testing site (a sports complex)  that was shut down.    We saw over 1,100 new cases in my county in  1 week.  Children seem to be very vulnerable right now.

According to the stats at least 50%  of the people have received at least one dose.

When this pandemic started last July we were one of the areas least affected by the virus.  Now we are a hot spot.  The population in our county has increased since last year by appx. 80,000.  No time to add on to our existing hospitals and all 4 in the area are either at or near capacity. 

I'm still extremely reluctant to get vaccinated.  I believe those vaccinated are the ones spreading the virus.
I agree about spreading the virus. Those vaccinated can be carriers, and will exhibit few symptoms if the jab is working.

Cases are one thing, hospitalizations and mortality another.
In this State, mortality rates are lowest among children.

In this state, there are two in the 19 and under group in hospital, and of the 1560 deaths credited to COVID since this started (statewide), none were in the age group below 19 years old.

In short, children recover, often without being hospitalized.

Of those hospitalized, 86% were non-ICU patients (cumulative total).
There have been 20 breakthrough deaths (among vaccinated people).
Just under half of the folks in the State have the jab.

The data is here if you'd care to examine the trends. I believe they are fairly typical for COVID.

The greatest risk is to the 80 and over age group, and on examining the death stats, declines quickly to near zero for the under 30 group. Notably, comorbidities seem to be skewed the same way, and those are not factored in. Those charts are under the hospitalizations tab for ND at the website link above.

As for your situation, you know your medical history, and must make your decisions based on that.
We've discussed treatment options that are off label here, and if I can be of any help, PM me. I will direct you to those information sources so you can make up your own mind what you feel is the appropriate course of action for you.

I have to ask, when did school start, and whether testing ramped up independent of illness about the same time.
(Were this many kids already infected, or did this shortly follow re-opening schools, with the kids bringing the bug home?)

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

I agree about spreading the virus. Those vaccinated can be carriers, and will exhibit few symptoms if the jab is working.

Cases are one thing, hospitalizations and mortality another.
In this State, mortality rates are lowest among children.

In this state, there are two in the 19 and under group in hospital, and of the 1560 deaths credited to COVID since this started (statewide), none were in the age group below 19 years old.

In short, children recover, often without being hospitalized.

Of those hospitalized, 86% were non-ICU patients (cumulative total).
There have been 20 breakthrough deaths (among vaccinated people).
Just under half of the folks in the State have the jab.

The data is here if you'd care to examine the trends. I believe they are fairly typical for COVID.

The greatest risk is to the 80 and over age group, and on examining the death stats, declines quickly to near zero for the under 30 group. Notably, comorbidities seem to be skewed the same way, and those are not factored in. Those charts are under the hospitalizations tab for ND at the website link above.

As for your situation, you know your medical history, and must make your decisions based on that.
We've discussed treatment options that are off label here, and if I can be of any help, PM me. I will direct you to those information sources so you can make up your own mind what you feel is the appropriate course of action for you.

I have to ask, when did school start, and whether testing ramped up independent of illness about the same time.
(Were this many kids already infected, or did this shortly follow re-opening schools, with the kids bringing the bug home?)

School started a few weeks ago. Schools have still given students the option of attending in person, virtual distance learning or home schooling.

As for testing, most of the testing sites were shut down and one large testing site has re-opened.

Since our county had a low rate of positivity, I can only attribute the increase in people actually contracting COVID to people spreading the virus through vaccination and the influx of people moving into the area.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:48:54 am by libertybele »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's based on a standard form that's been in use for some time. Some vaccines do require boosters, and the form allowed for recording reception of boosters. No devious plan, just being prepared for something not fully known.
That may all be true, I have no reason to doubt you, but when I got my second Moderna injection back in April they specifically warned me against laminating or losing the card because there may be a third injection. So they knew at least back in April they might very well be doing this, and that was well before Delta Wamma Bamma raised it's head. My trust in Fauci, the NIH, CDC, WHO and our government slammed so hard to zero it bent the pointer.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online libertybele

The media would have us believe that the group least likely to be vaccinated is white evangelical Christians. Looks like they're wrong.
Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

If I wasn't so trusting of our government, I'd almost say it appears that there might be some ethnic cleansing going on. Good thing we have so many pouring over our borders and refugees entering our country that will make up for the decrease in population.