Author Topic: Nolte: Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan  (Read 269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan
« on: August 16, 2021, 04:17:13 pm »

John Nolte 16 Aug 2021

What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…

Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day

After 20 years, thousands of American lives, and trillions of dollars, Afghanistan collapsed in a single day. Think about the extent of that failure. All those years, all that treasure, all those precious lives, and in one day, it’s all over.

Oh, Slow Joe and the fake media will try to blame former President Donald Trump, and it is more than fair to believe the Taliban would’ve eventually routed the Afghan government with Trump in office, but not like this, nothing like this.

First off, Joe violated our agreement with the Taliban. My colleague Frances Martel perfectly laid out what the media will never tell you:

Under predecessor Donald Trump, Washington brokered a deal with the Taliban that would have seen the American military presence in the country, which turned 20 years old this year, end on May 1, 2021. In exchange, the Taliban promised not to attack American troops and to cut ties with international jihadist organizations like al-Qaeda, whose attacks on America on September 11, 2001, prompted the Afghan War. Instead, Biden broke the deal, extending the military presence initially into September before cutting it back to August.

Taliban officials took Biden’s disavowal of the agreement as a license to begin a campaign of conquest nationwide that has resulted in, according to Taliban officials, the group now controlling about 85 percent of the country. Taliban officials also falsely claimed they never agreed to cut ties with al-Qaeda.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/16/nolte-bidens-presidency-collapsed-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Nolte: Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 04:37:38 pm »
Am just wondering with some intense auditing of fraud in a few states will resurrect the fact that Joe actually lost?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 05:10:58 pm »
People ask, "When did the Taliban takeover begin?"  My answer:  "The evening of November 3rd, 2020."

All the miscreants in the world celebrated when the Stern Orange Man was replaced (falsely) with Good Time Joe.  They understood the windfall that was coming their way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 05:42:26 pm »
It is a possibility he may do a Lyndon Johnson after the TET offensive and decide not to run and seek a second term.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 06:13:40 pm »
It is a possibility he may do a Lyndon Johnson after the TET offensive and decide not to run and seek a second term.
He will not survive long enough in office to get that far.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 08:01:53 pm »
He will not survive long enough in office to get that far.

Yeah, TET happened in January of the election year, 1968. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 08:47:09 pm »
Nolte: Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan John Nolte 16 Aug 2021
What we are witnessing is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency. as he Lost the Entire Country in a Single Day
After 20 years, thousands of American lives, and trillions of dollars, Afghanistan collapsed in a single day.
Indeed this event is likely transformative, as long as Trump and his flunkies stay far away.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2021, 09:06:10 pm »

The difference between Kabul and Tet is that we won Tet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2021, 09:08:43 pm »
The difference between Kabul and Tet is that we won Tet.

True

But it ended Johnson’s presidency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 10:02:28 pm »
True

But it ended Johnson’s presidency

Walter Cronkite ended Johnson's Presidency.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 10:09:18 pm »
Nolte:
"What we are witnessing today is the end of joe biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
joe biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day"

Fishrrman's credo (some new folks here may never have read it):
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

biden is still "president" until January 20, 2025.
Unless something happens between now and then.

What do you predict will "happen"...?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 10:12:55 pm »

A stroll in Fort Marcy Park may be in his future.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2021, 11:20:55 pm »
Indeed this event is likely transformative, as long as Trump and his flunkies stay far away.

You may have a point....
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2021, 11:32:27 pm »
Nolte:
"What we are witnessing today is the end of joe biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
joe biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day"

Fishrrman's credo (some new folks here may never have read it):
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

He's 78 and obviously not in the best of health. Even during his speech today (yes I even watched) he stumbled over his words a bit and blinked his eyes ... he did better than I thought he would.

He went back to Camp David after the speech.  I don't think he'll endure the stress of the Presidency. He's surprised me that he hasn't stepped down already.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2021, 12:03:54 am »
People ask, "When did the Taliban takeover begin?"  My answer:  "The evening of November 3rd, 2020."

All the miscreants in the world celebrated when the Stern Orange Man was replaced (falsely) with Good Time Joe.  They understood the windfall that was coming their way.

Excellent.   :bingo:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2021, 12:22:48 am »

John Nolte 16 Aug 2021

What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…

Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day

After 20 years, thousands of American lives, and trillions of dollars, Afghanistan collapsed in a single day. Think about the extent of that failure. All those years, all that treasure, all those precious lives, and in one day, it’s all over.

Oh, Slow Joe and the fake media will try to blame former President Donald Trump, and it is more than fair to believe the Taliban would’ve eventually routed the Afghan government with Trump in office, but not like this, nothing like this.

First off, Joe violated our agreement with the Taliban. My colleague Frances Martel perfectly laid out what the media will never tell you:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/16/nolte-bidens-presidency-collapsed-afghanistan/

@mystery-ak

Ok,here goes. The US NEVER had any intention of winning in the Muddle East than they did in VN. The "show" was started by Boy Jorge Bush,who wanted to look Macho for a relection that was coming up.

Once we were in and the cargo aircraft full of  pallets of $100 US bills started landing (yes,seriously),it all became about "How much money can *I* steal or get in graft?"

The excuse was sheiks and goat herds needed to be paid in order to support our efforts to make THEM safe,and this seemed to make perfect sense to the DC establishment,and to the media. The US money was flowing like rain drops in a monsoon.

NOBODY wanted to end the war because that would be the end of the easy money for connected insiders.

I was a nobody nothing NCO in the Army,and even *I* knew EXACTLY how to shut down that war the first 30 days or so we were there. This Bush ain't rocket science,folks.

ALL we had to do was have a president with the stones AND THE BACKING OF CONGRESS,whisper some sweet nothings into certain Saudi Royalty ears,as well as the shell-like ears of certain bankers/international financiers.

Those sweet nothings WERE short and sweet. "Stop supporting the Taliban or we are going to seize all your assets,and maybe even kill off a couple of generations of your male family members,just for shits and giggles. Bleep with me and find out. You may even get lucky enough that I allow you to leave the room while you are still breathing."

See? This stuff ain't really all that complex,providing your concern is willing the damn war,not making sure your family and friends become billionaires from servicing it.

Nope,Boy Jorge was too busy blowing Saud Princes,as well as getting fat bank deposits from them. So was a LOT of other politicans from both sides of the aisle. Which brings up the SECOND leg of my "let freedom ring" plan. Namely,publicly "out" any US banks,credit unions,and especially western politicians that were financially benefitting from the war.

It really ain't that complex. If you want to win a war,your strategy and tactics are TOTALLY devoted to winning the damn war!

It is NOT about playing kissy-face with people who hate the US anyhow,pleasing the press,or even racking up a high body count. IT IS ABOUT FORCING THE ENEMY TO SURRENDER BECAUSE YOU HAVE KILLED OR WILL KILL OFF ALL OF THEIR LEADERSHIP,AND A LARGE PORTION OF THEIR SUPPORTERS.

If you are going to fight a war,fight the damn war!

If you're not willing to fight to win,stay the hell home!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 12:27:22 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!