Author Topic: Biden Sends More Troops To Afghanistan, Blames Trump; Experts Push Back: Biden ‘Owns All Of This’  (Read 186 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Sends More Troops To Afghanistan, Blames Trump; Experts Push Back: Biden ‘Owns All Of This’
By  Ryan Saavedra

Aug 14, 2021   DailyWire.com

Democrat President Joe Biden, facing pressure and widespread backlash over his decisions regarding Afghanistan, announced on Saturday that he will be sending at least an additional 1,000 troops into the middle eastern nation. The troops are being deployed to assist with evacuation efforts as the Taliban has seized on the Biden administration’s disastrous withdrawal and now control the majority of the country.

Biden said in a statement:

First, based on the recommendations of our diplomatic, military, and intelligence teams, I have authorized the deployment of approximately 5,000 U.S. troops to make sure we can have an orderly and safe drawdown of U.S. personnel and other allied personnel, and an orderly and safe evacuation of Afghans who helped our troops during our mission and those at special risk from the Taliban advance.

Second, I have ordered our Armed Forces and our Intelligence Community to ensure that we will maintain the capability and the vigilance to address future terrorist threats from Afghanistan.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-sends-more-troops-to-afghanistan-blames-trump-experts-push-back-biden-owns-all-of-this?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_campaign=daily_shapiro&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=news

rangerrebew

It makes me wonder how poorly Gen. Milley and the Joint Chumps of Staff advised Biden.  It seems everyone on earth, with the exception of Biden, saw the Taliban moving quickly to take Afghanistan over.  Maybe they advised him correctly, at least as much as you can someone with dementia, and he forgot what they told him. :shrug: