Author Topic: Trump calls on Biden to 'resign in disgrace' amid Afghanistan withdrawal  (Read 499 times)

Offline libertybele

OK ... now is the time I believe for our GOP Congressmen to also call on Joe to resign!!! 

Trump calls on Biden to 'resign in disgrace' amid Afghanistan withdrawal

Former President Donald Trump called on President Joe Biden to "resign in disgrace" on Sunday amid the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan and the Taliban's takeover of the country.

After about a weeklong military surge that led to the Taliban capturing nearly all of Afghanistan, Taliban forces closed in on Kabul on Sunday, prepared to take over the capital and declare the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

"It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy," Trump wrote in a tweemail. "It shouldn’t be a big deal, because he wasn’t elected legitimately in the first place!"............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-calls-biden-resign-disgrace-224500665.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Frump needs to step back and STFU and let Joe self destruct.  But he won't keep his yap shut because he doesn't have the ability of self control.  Jack Dorsey might have been right banning him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Frump needs to step back and STFU and let Joe self destruct.  But he won't keep his yap shut because he doesn't have the ability of self control.  Jack Dorsey might have been right banning him.

To a degree I agree with you but but China Joe tried blaming this fiasco on him. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

To a degree I agree with you but but China Joe tried blaming this fiasco on him.

It won't stick.  The stink is on biden now. He can't hide.

Offline libertybele

It won't stick.  The stink is on biden now. He can't hide.

Hopefully Americans will make enough noise that it will be announced that Joe has become I'll and cannot continue his presidency.

Offline LegalAmerican

What are you talking about?  YOU want more, more, SELF DESTRUCTION?  THIS ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?  TDS.  You are part of the problem in America.  He is our rightful president. YOU NEED TO STFU or move to Afghanistan. Are you part of ANTIFA/ BLM? Nasty. WWW.MAGAPILL.COM 

Offline Wingnut

Hopefully Americans will make enough noise that it will be announced that Joe has become I'll and cannot continue his presidency.

They will.  But the Orange Jesus needs to use his platform for the good of others and not himself.  He will never be president again.

Offline dfwgator

Better than being a dumb mute, like Dumbya the eight years of Obama.

Offline LegalAmerican

Better than being a dumb mute, like Dumbya the eight years of Obama.

:bingo:   :kisses2:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What are you talking about?  YOU want more, more, SELF DESTRUCTION?  THIS ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?  TDS.  You are part of the problem in America.  He is our rightful president. YOU NEED TO STFU or move to Afghanistan. Are you part of ANTIFA/ BLM? Nasty. WWW.MAGAPILL.COM
While I agree that he is the rightful winner of the election, sometimes it is best to keep one's own counsel.
There is no Constitutional way to put him in office at this point, and SCOTUS turned their backs on the Republic and the Constitution they were sworn to defend, along with other prominent players in the GOP. 
Only one thing will come of Biden's resignation. It won't change the real powers behind the desk pulling the strings. She's demonstrated her incompetence already, and is nowhere near up to this.

President Kamala?  **nononono* 
That B***h would laugh her way (nervously) through the apocalypse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump calls on Biden to 'resign in disgrace' amid Afghanistan withdrawal
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 02:44:41 am »
While I agree that he is the rightful winner of the election, sometimes it is best to keep one's own counsel.
There is no Constitutional way to put him in office at this point, and SCOTUS turned their backs on the Republic and the Constitution they were sworn to defend, along with other prominent players in the GOP. 
Only one thing will come of Biden's resignation. It won't change the real powers behind the desk pulling the strings. She's demonstrated her incompetence already, and is nowhere near up to this.

President Kamala?  **nononono* 
That B***h would laugh her way (nervously) through the apocalypse.

Who is pulling the strings?   China? Soros? 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 04:03:07 am »
Who is pulling the strings?   China? Soros?
Perhaps both. A little to the right or left doesn't matter much if the overall direction is wrong.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2021, 04:36:32 am »
----------------------
Wise words that sadly will be ignored!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2021, 04:44:13 am »

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2021, 04:56:22 am »
----------------------
Wise words that sadly will be ignored!

Yup.   The Lord Humungus, THE Cheeto Jesus only thinks of himself. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2021, 12:06:11 pm »

Agree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2021, 01:06:42 pm »
Yup.   The Lord Humungus, THE Cheeto Jesus only thinks of himself.

And thankfully, we have a truly strong candidate in DeSantis this , so we can give Cheeto the finger.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 02:13:43 pm »

So what? It’s not gonna sell. If this was happening on Trump’s watch, the press could sell that to the American public. But it’s not and they can’t. And those who report the news know it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy