Author Topic: Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again  (Read 317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again
By Bonchie | Aug 15, 2021 1:00 PM ET

Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House.

What is her response to the disaster currently playing out?

Then Larry O’Connor reminded me of Harris’ statement back in April on the withdrawal, and I believe it’s going to be very relevant going forward, as Biden looks to shiv someone in the back to avoid blame.

https://twitter.com/LarryOConnor/status/1426911035840241669

more

https://twitter.com/LarryOConnor/status/1426911035840241669
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 09:15:34 pm »
Am starting to get nervous that Biden will not survive this disaster long and Harris is now going down with him, leaving us with exactly who as President?

What manner of creature will replace them? Pelosi?

God help us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 09:19:45 pm »
Am starting to get nervous that Biden will not survive this disaster long and Harris is now going down with him, leaving us with exactly who as President?

God help us.

Yes, Pelosi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 09:36:28 pm »
Yes, Pelosi.
Maybe, but there are other scenarios wherein Harris is replaced, then Biden steps down, aka having an unelected Ford as President.

I am still nervous as the ones pulling the strings in the background are reaching their final goals, and I do not believe Pelosi is the final goal for them.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 09:40:12 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 10:28:19 pm »

God help us.

If Biden goes, then Harris takes over as Prez, then she can nominate someone for VP, as Ford did with Rockefeller when he took over for Nixon.

Orderly succession can go on like that I guess forever as long it's one or the other leaving.

So hopefully no Nancy, unless Biden and Harris go out at the same time as you suggested.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 10:29:51 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2021, 11:32:20 pm »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
If Biden wanted to ensure a quality pullout, he’d have put Kamala in charge.
3:02 PM · Aug 15, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2021, 11:36:54 pm »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2021, 12:38:42 am »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
Sure, a person who cannot even find a quality hairdresser.

Ans I am certain our military will respect a cackling buffoon.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2021, 12:50:34 am »
If Biden goes, then Harris takes over as Prez, then she can nominate someone for VP, as Ford did with Rockefeller when he took over for Nixon.

Orderly succession can go on like that I guess forever as long it's one or the other leaving.

So hopefully no Nancy, unless Biden and Harris go out at the same time as you suggested.

The situation could indeed trickle down to Nancy .... and to think she's the more competent of the three is pretty alarming in itself.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 12:58:03 am »
The situation could indeed trickle down to Nancy .... and to think she's the more competent of the three is pretty alarming in itself.

That would make Steny Hoyer Speaker.  The real battle will be for House Majority Leader.  My money would be on Pete Aguilar.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2021, 01:04:33 am »
The current line of presidential succession is Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Leahy. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2021, 01:13:23 am »

Yeahhhh.  :crying:
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2021, 02:17:22 pm »
that's not the way it will happen

First, Joe resigns, Harris takes his place and a new VP will be confirmed by Senate.

It will NOT  be Pelosi.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2021, 02:26:25 pm »
That's where Moochelle comes in ...
Just kidding, I hope.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2021, 02:28:32 pm »
that's not the way it will happen

First, Joe resigns, Harris takes his place and a new VP will be confirmed by Senate.

It will NOT  be Pelosi.

House votes to replace Pelosi with Donald Trump.  Harris resigns.  Biden resigns.  Voila!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2021, 02:49:33 pm »
It's ok. She is even more clueless than he is,and won't even realize it happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2021, 02:52:09 pm »
Biden has been running for President since 1988.  He will not give up the office so easily.

I'm sure whatever they were planning to remember the 20th anniversary of 9/11 is in the crapper.

Who was the genius intelligence official in charge of Aghanistan?

What "Wag the Dog" incident will the manufacture to redirect the news cycle away from this monumental, generational, historic foreign policy debacle?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright