Author Topic: Biden hammered for spending time at Camp David while Taliban take over Afghanistan  (Read 1255 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@IsailedawayfromFR

You don't really think his Dim replacement will be any better,do you?

Hell,it might even be Bubbette!,called out of retirement to "serve" again. After all,she WAS a Dim candidate for President and she was the Sec or State for a while.

Well she does have foreign crisis management experience in Benghazi... /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The sad part as this was all orchestrated from the gitgo, Biden trashes America as much as they can, then the replacement will demand they have the right to a fresh start, and the decline will then finish America as a nation.  This is a well and sinister plan being carried out.  I will remind many later, when it happens, despite the useful fools stringent denials.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

@christian

Yup! !This so obviously a part of the plan from the moment that Slow Joe was given the nomination that,as the saying used to go,"It was so glararingly obvious that even Ray Charles had to wear shades to look at it!"

In this case,he might have needed an arc welders helmet and lenses.

Anyone know when Slow Joe is scheduled to have his heart attack,and if it is going to be fatal?

Buehler?

Anyone?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:58:35 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What people remember, other than us old farts? Anyone born in 1975 or later would not have been taught anything about it in school unless it was to blame a Republican President but that is doubtful because by the time those kids were in school US history was barely even being taught.

No the only thing people on the left care about is no more mean tweets and keeping their blinders firmly in place to obscure the utter failings of the democrats and slurping their blaming Trump.

@GtHawk

I suspect you may be wrong about this one incident. I just don't see the left allowing the "defeat of America in VN at the hands of the glorious communist revolutionaries" to go unnoticed in publik skools.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is Dr. Edith Jill Wilson so tonedeaf as to believe she isn't diminishing (let alone destroying) her husband's legitimacy by keeping him penned up at Camp David this week?

@mountaineer

She's smarter and knows more than we mere mortals.

She IS  a doctor,you know.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR

You don't really think his Dim replacement will be any better,do you?

Hell,it might even be Bubbette!,called out of retirement to "serve" again. After all,she WAS a Dim candidate for President and she was the Sec or State for a while.
That's why I said it was a shuffle.

Harris is proven incompetent and will not last long.  It is the new VP selected to replace her that worries me more.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Remember back when polls are showing that rising crime was becoming a concern so they forced Biden to make a speech addressing rising crime and and turned out to be nothing more than a speech on gun control?

I expect him to downplay the disaster in Afghanistan while blaming everybody else. And then putting a “lid” on the rest of the day

@LMAO

IF he gives a speech and not a canned short statement,I fully expect him to claim the violence in Shitstainistan to be due to their total lack of gun control.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is Dr. Edith Jill Wilson so tonedeaf as to believe she isn't diminishing (let alone destroying) her husband's legitimacy by keeping him penned up at Camp David this week?

@mountaineer here's the answer to your question.

@JackPosobiec
·
9h
Ron Klain wanted Biden to rush back to DC yesterday afternoon to the Situation Room but Jill stepped in saying that Biden could ‘project his leadership’ from anywhere, per WH official
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@LMAO

IF he gives a speech and not a canned short statement,I fully expect him to claim the violence in Shitstainistan to be due to their total lack of gun control.

$10 says it won't be a live event.  Or it will be a faked one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

@mountaineer here's the answer to your question.

@JackPosobiec
·
9h
Ron Klain wanted Biden to rush back to DC yesterday afternoon to the Situation Room but Jill stepped in saying that Biden could ‘project his leadership’ from anywhere, per WH official
so Jill is the ex-officio President.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don’t think so.

I have noticed the press engaging in random acts of journalism as of late especially over this issue.

@LMAO

Preparing the stage for a Hitlery comeback? After all,she knows what it's like to live in the WH,and she DOES have international diplomatic experience.

After all,she even ducked sniper fire once in Shitstainistan! Hell,she is practically a combat veteran!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
so Jill is the ex-officio President.

Looks like it.  She...not her husband was the U.S. representative at the Olympics and remember the pictures of her going over briefing documents for the recent G-7 summit.

I think the Presidency and being the "First Lady" is what she wanted at all costs...to include sacrificing her husbands declining mental state to get it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
$10 says it won't be a live event.  Or it will be a faked one.

He's arriving back in DC at 1pm and will speak from the East Room at 3:45.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Just in time for the meds to take effect?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just in time for the meds to take effect?

Or just before they wear off...remember he's up in the residence at the WH by 5 every day.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or just before they wear off...remember he's up in the residence at the WH by 5 every day.

@txradioguy

Anybody know what time Beavis and Butthead air in DC?

Online mountaineer

Anybody know what time Beavis and Butthead air in DC?
I figured Joe for a "Matlock" fan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Most will get this:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I can already see how the presser will go today.

Biden will tell us that it had to be done this way because their "hands were tied" by the agreements Trump put in place.

It's not the truth...but like with lie about who got the vaccine to the people...it will become the lie everyone repeats as fact.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I was guessing BASF, and the point was; It will blow you away.  Quite the little sensation of its time.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 06:05:14 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
    Taliban is now conducting door-to-door searches for journalists, politicians, & Afghan police. In cities & towns outside Kabul, Taliban is imposing forced marriages & executions. This is horrific. Biden is to blame.

— Liz Wheeler (@Liz_Wheeler) August 16, 2021

#BidensSaigon

I can already see how the presser will go today.

Biden will tell us that it had to be done this way because their "hands were tied" by the agreements Trump put in place.

It's not the truth...but like with lie about who got the vaccine to the people...it will become the lie everyone repeats as fact.
Knowing demented Joe, he just may praise the Taliban for being so effective militarily and muse about replacing US military with Taliban mercenaries in future engagements.

Hell, it may show up as line item in his next budget to equip them even more.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just heard Hugh Hewitt on air speculating on why there has been no response from Biden by asking the question, "Is the President well?"

Hey Hugh, the President has been displaying overt symptoms of dementia for the last 20 months.  Maybe you could have taken a break from your incessant Trump-hate to recognize it.
I remember when I listened to Hugh Hewitt and thought he made sense and spoke to what I believed in. There was a reason I stopped listening to him over a decade ago.