Poll

Do you think the Durham Grand Jury will return any Indictments?

Yes, w/convictions
0 (0%)
Yes, but everyone skates
0 (0%)
No, just more Kabuki Theatre
12 (80%)
His whole case is buried with his impending Arkanside  ~ (pot vote)
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 14, 2021, 04:38:54 pm

Author Topic: Do you think the Durham Grand Jury will return any Indictments?  (Read 723 times)

Offline corbe

@Libertybelle

NEW: John Durham presenting EVIDENCE to GRAND JURY on FBI and the RUSSIA scam

AUG. 14, 2021 2:01 PM BY FRED T

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the FBI’s “investigation” of Trump and Russia began in May of 2019. Now, over two years later, he’s presenting evidence before a grand jury, according to the AP, the Wall Street Journal, the Daily Mail, Breitbart News and multiple outlets.

I stress to the Google censors that this is well-reported and established.

“One area of focus in Durham’s inquiry has been the FBI’s reliance on anti-Trump research that was conducted by former British spy Christopher Steele, and which U.S. officials cited in applications to a secretive surveillance court for warrants to monitor Page’s communications,” reads the AP’s report.

“Criminal charges are possible for several low-level FBI employees and people who are not in the US government,” according to one source, speaking to reporters.

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/new-john-durham-presenting-evidence-to-grand-jury-on-fbi-and-the-russia-scam/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Do you think the Durham Grand Jury will return any Indictments?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 04:55:19 pm »
I was once hopeful but now No, just more Kabuki Theatre got my vote.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 05:29:25 pm »
I was once hopeful but now No, just more Kabuki Theatre got my vote.

Dittos!  Since I had two choices, I went with the weed option too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 05:24:53 pm »
Truth used to be important in the USA.  But its importance dissipated like steam years ago, and this nation is all but destroyed.

The greatest existential threat to this republic are the Democommies.  How any Democommie could win an election into the future without electronic fixing is a mystery to me.