Author Topic: Breaking: British Para Troops Are Running Vehicle Patrols Through Center of Kabul to Extract Trapped  (Read 460 times)

Offline bilo

Joe Biden and Lloyd Austin have abandoned over 10,000 Americans trapped inside Kabul who are not able to leave their homes.

But not the UK.
The British Government is sending Para Troops in vehicles through the center of Kabul to rescue their citizens.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/breaking-british-para-troops-running-vehicle-patrols-center-kabul-extract-trapped-uk-citizens-biden-abandons-trapped-americans/
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

God Bless the British!

They know what has to be done and are doing it. Apparently, the Taliban is not trying to stop them and while their instructions are to take 5,000 from safe houses they have indicated that as long as people get to the safe houses they will take them. The UK govt has already said they will sort out paper work later.

At the airport the Brits have assigned commanders to watch the Americans in case the Americans decide to bug out early.

I can't remember the last time I've been so ashamed. I know it's not our soldiers on the ground that are the cowards. It's the military leadership, Biden and his govt that are the cowards.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is a crazy mixed up world when we are stuck with Nevil Biden leading our country
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

God Bless the British!

They know what has to be done and are doing it. Apparently, the Taliban is not trying to stop them and while their instructions are to take 5,000 from safe houses they have indicated that as long as people get to the safe houses they will take them. The UK govt has already said they will sort out paper work later.

At the airport the Brits have assigned commanders to watch the Americans in case the Americans decide to bug out early.

I can't remember the last time I've been so ashamed. I know it's not our soldiers on the ground that are the cowards. It's the military leadership, Biden and his govt that are the cowards.

You stated that the Taliban aren't stopping them which is surprising.  I am fearful for the Americans still over there. They have no way out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

It is a crazy mixed up world when we are stuck with Nevil Biden leading our country

:amen:

There is no real leadership among the elites in govt and our military. When a crisis happens the first order of business is to go get our people. All it takes is some backbone.

Biden's cowardice, as well as our military leadership's, is going to create so much more conflict. If I was Taiwan I'd be looking to start buying nuclear bombs and missiles.

Offline bilo

You stated that the Taliban aren't stopping them which is surprising.  I am fearful for the Americans still over there. They have no way out.

I think the Taliban knows they own the country now and if they try to stop the British the Brits will kill them.

It's to bad we don't have any leaders with enough backbone to at least retreat well.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I hope the Taliban aren't inserting their people into those groups, but still high five to the cajones of British.

Apparently our guys want to get in on this but aren't allowed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

Can we pay the Brits to pick up our guys, too?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

Can we pay the Brits to pick up our guys, too?

LOL

FWIW, the Brits have already said they will take anyone who makes it to their safe houses.

Offline Hoodat

LOL

FWIW, the Brits have already said they will take anyone who makes it to their safe houses.

They are probably smart enough to know not to tell our State Dept where their safe houses are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

They are probably smart enough to know not to tell our State Dept where their safe houses are.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that but you're right.

I admire their attitude of lets just go get our people and anyone who tries to stop us dies. We could be doing the same thing. The Taliban wouldn't stop us. They've already gotten what they want. If they fought our guys Americans would be so consumed with blood lust we would demand 20,000 soldiers go right in and take control.

Our elites are so worthless. Where is our military leadership? None of them have given Biden an ultimatum that they will resign and speak up if we don't go get our people.

Online libertybele

I admire their attitude of lets just go get our people and anyone who tries to stop us dies. We could be doing the same thing. The Taliban wouldn't stop us. They've already gotten what they want. If they fought our guys Americans would be so consumed with blood lust we would demand 20,000 soldiers go right in and take control.

Our elites are so worthless. Where is our military leadership? None of them have given Biden an ultimatum that they will resign and speak up if we don't go get our people.

Yes...where is the leadership...and our CIC is hiding and our VP is out of the country!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Joe Biden and Lloyd Austin have abandoned over 10,000 Americans trapped inside Kabul who are not able to leave their homes.

But not the UK.
The British Government is sending Para Troops in vehicles through the center of Kabul to rescue their citizens.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/breaking-british-para-troops-running-vehicle-patrols-center-kabul-extract-trapped-uk-citizens-biden-abandons-trapped-americans/

WOKE....Lloyd Austin....who has a lot of personal issues.   SUPPORTS BLM...GAYS...C.R.T..  HE IS PUSHING ALL ON MILItary,  when he isn't complaining about him, being black. He is who is purging all conservatives from military and making the rest take the JAB...whether they want to or not.  SEC. OF DEFENSE.  Incompetent as biden. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Agree.  It is woke...Lloyd Austin and Milley and biden.  What a group.   22222frying pan

Offline LMAO

Yes...where is the leadership...and our CIC is hiding and our VP is out of the country!

There are more concerned with going after people like you and I as opposed to America’s enemies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy