Author Topic: ‘That’s It,’ It’s Over’: Afghan President And ‘Core Team’ Flown Out Of Afghanistan  (Read 793 times)

Offline berdie

Chief Foreign Correspondent for NBC News tweets:John Cardillo comments:
Even administration slurper Jake Tapper from CNN is turning on Dementia Joe: CNN’s Tapper on Afghanistan: ‘Shocking that President Biden Could Have Been So Wrong’, from Breitbart

The first tweet is what has concerned me from the beginning. Our military and Americans "sheltering in place" will have targets on their backs not only from the Taliban but from the locals.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Even someone as mentally deficient as Biden should have seen this coming why the hell aren't there some Ghostriders and Wharthogs chewing the crap out of the Taliban and giving cover to our people for evacuation.

@GtHawk

But if you've studied Biden...this is how he operates. It's how he handled the withdrawal from Iraq where we didn't have a SOFA in place and the vacuum our sudden withdrawal created led to ISIS and an Islamic Caliphate that took up most of Northern Iraq and Syria.

And his track record of screwing our allies goes all the way back to voting against helping get Vietnamese nationals who worked/helped us out of country when Saigon fell.

I'm well past sick and tired of Biden's hold my beer moments on his way to making Jimmuh look good. What the hell did Milley have for a plan?

GEN Milley was too busy helping SecDef Austin hunt down violent extremism (i.e. Conservative voting people) in the military and getting rid of them to have an exit strategy for Afghanistan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For those of you wondering "how did this happen so quickly?"

After the Taliban lost control of the country in 2001...they still maintained shadow governments in each province and town.  There were shadow governors, cops and even shadow prisons...all run by the Taliban.

Our efforts never really focused on eliminating these shadow governments that were instrumental in suppressing morale and the initiative for locals to help us.

Under Biden when we started leaving our bases in the middle of the night...and there was a void in leadership...these shadow Taliban governing officials came out of the shadows and literally greased the skids for what we've all seen unfold in the last 10 days in the country.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For those of you wondering "how did this happen so quickly?"

That makes a lot of sense.  I sure didn't think the Taliban had a George Patton in their ranks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That makes a lot of sense.  I sure didn't think the Taliban had a George Patton in their ranks.

They don't.  Not one of them has an IQ higher than Forrest Gump...we just never were given the permission to fight them like we needed to.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So to bring up some early 2000's liberal terminology...is what's happening in Afghanistan LIHOP or MIHOP?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
txradio observed:
"Our efforts never really focused on eliminating these shadow governments that were instrumental in suppressing morale and the initiative for locals to help us.
Under Biden when we started leaving our bases in the middle of the night...and there was a void in leadership...these shadow Taliban governing officials came out of the shadows and literally greased the skids for what we've all seen unfold in the last 10 days in the country."

Kinda like the "shadow" democrat-communist operatives right here, doncha think...?

When their time comes...  may not be that much longer.

Offline libertybele

They don't.  Not one of them has an IQ higher than Forrest Gump...we just never were given the permission to fight them like we needed to.

God Bless Our Troops, those who served and who are now serving!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
txradio observed:
"Our efforts never really focused on eliminating these shadow governments that were instrumental in suppressing morale and the initiative for locals to help us.
Under Biden when we started leaving our bases in the middle of the night...and there was a void in leadership...these shadow Taliban governing officials came out of the shadows and literally greased the skids for what we've all seen unfold in the last 10 days in the country."

Kinda like the "shadow" democrat-communist operatives right here, doncha think...?

When their time comes...  may not be that much longer.

Almost exactly like that.

Offline cato potatoe

God Bless Our Troops, those who served and who are now serving! 

I hope they don't feel their time was entirely wasted.  The exit was botched by politicians in DC, but the troops bought us 20 years of relative peace on the home front.  We can be grateful for that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Even someone as mentally deficient as Biden should have seen this coming why the hell aren't there some Ghostriders and Wharthogs chewing the crap out of the Taliban and giving cover to our people for evacuation. I'm well past sick and tired of Biden's hold my beer moments on his way to making Jimmuh look good. What the hell did Milley have for a plan?
I read somewhere the Biden Administration denied the technical support needed to keep the Aghanis in the air, much like the Dems in Congress denied funding to keep South Vietnam's  air cover flying.

I would just about bet that any timeline on the Taliban advance was predicated on the use of air power to suppress that advance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

I hope they don't feel their time was entirely wasted.  The exit was botched by politicians in DC, but the troops bought us 20 years of relative peace on the home front.  We can be grateful for that.

AMEN!!!!    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

And 20 years of huge profits for defense companies.