Author Topic: Meghan McCain torches Biden admin for welcoming 'ISIS 3.0' with Afghan withdrawal: 'Absolutely shame  (Read 438 times)

Offline libertybele

I am not a fan of hers, but she is right on this.

Meghan McCain torches Biden admin for welcoming 'ISIS 3.0' with Afghan withdrawal: 'Absolutely shameful'

Former "View" co-host Meghan McCain went on a tear against the Biden administration Friday over the turbulent U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan – as the Taliban continued to gain more ground in the war-torn nation.

Reports that the capital city of Kabul could fall any day to the terrorist organization have sparked a panic in Washington with the Pentagon rushing 3,000 troops to help evacuate U.S. personnel from the American Embassy.

McCain torched the execution of the military withdrawal and the turmoil that has been caused on the ground, taking a swipe at President Biden.

"Even if you thought leaving Afghanistan was the right decision -this is a reckless, dangerous, blundering, and embarrassing withdrawal," McCain began a series of tweets. "We left our translators, women, children, people who helped us for 20 years to be slaughtered & our president just called a lid until Wednesday."............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/meghan-mccain-biden-afghanistan-withdrawal
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

What did she expect?  Seriously.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

She voted for it.

Online Hoodat

She voted for it.

Not just that, she openly campaigned for it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Not just that, she openly campaigned for it.

Sigh.  I had no idea.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok, Meghan, here's the deal.  You and your mommy loudly proclaimed that you not only hate Trump, you announced you were voting and campaigning for Shortbus Joe.

You and mommy got what you wanted.  You earned a spot on the Shrill View that is now secure, thanks to your treachery.  Mommy wasn't left out on the spoils, she got herself nominated to a posh UN Ambassador gig.

You look like a bloated sack of shit criticizing the President you (and your despicable mommy too), in no small part, got into office.  The only reason I don't think you were in on the election steal is because you're just too damned stupid.  Math class is tough!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

You look like a bloated sack of shit criticizing the President you (and your despicable mommy too), in no small part, got into office.  The only reason I don't think you were in on the election steal is because you're just too damned stupid.  Math class is tough!

Don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel.

Offline dfwgator

Ok, Meghan, here's the deal.  You and your mommy loudly proclaimed that you not only hate Trump, you announced you were voting and campaigning for Shortbus Joe.

You and mommy got what you wanted.  You earned a spot on the Shrill View that is now secure, thanks to your treachery.  Mommy wasn't left out on the spoils, she got herself nominated to a posh UN Ambassador gig.

:amen:

Offline libertybele

I had no idea that you were such a fan of hers!  :silly: :rolling:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel.

Trust me, I could go on with that all day. I didn't even mention Honest John McQueeg.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Trust me, I could go on with that all day. I didn't even mention Honest John McQueeg.

That's a whole other topic and if I recall, it's a topic that tends to get members in here just a tad excited.

Offline Kamaji

Amen!!!  Testify, brother!

Online Hoodat

My second proudest personal moment in politics was standing outside a McCain campaign event at the Cobb Energy Center in 2008 holding a huge sign that read:

McCAIN HAS SOLD US OUT

There were also a lot of Rand Paul supporters protesting there as well.  I gained a lot of respect for them because they were outspoken with their pro-life stance.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's a whole other topic and if I recall, it's a topic that tends to get members in here just a tad excited.

The slime mold that is that family dynasty has infected my backyard since well before Meghan was spawned.  I'm in need of a fireplug and hose.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Please, be fair and honest, she was always a bloated, bloviated?, sack of shit now she is just showing she's twofaced. Okay I looked it up turns out Meghan is a bloviated and bloated sack of shit, so were right just not entirely accurate in you description  :beer:

Offline libertybele

Please, be fair and honest, she was always a bloated, bloviated?, sack of shit now she is just showing she's twofaced. Okay I looked it up turns out Meghan is a bloviated and bloated sack of shit, so were right just not entirely accurate in you description  :beer:

Hopefully she'll never run for a political seat.

Offline LegalAmerican

:hands:           She is irrelevant to me.  Without her last name, who, what,  is she?  FAT BLOB.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Nothing but puppy kisses,of course.

Not that there will be any puppies left once the Taliban takes over.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quote from: libertybele link=topic=445632.msg2475430#mBTsg2475430 date=1628981810

@libertybele

Yeah,that's ONE way of putting it.

BTW,on a totally unrelated subject does anyone know the exact location of where John McLunatic is buried. I'm not getting any younger,and I made a promise to myself years ago.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 02:18:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertybele

Yeah,that's ONE way of putting it.

BTW,on a totally unrelated subject does anyone know the exact location of where John McLunatic is buried. I'm not getting any younger,and I made a promise to myself years ago.

Probably Arlington.  Did the promise involve giving him a bottle of Scotch after passing it through your kidneys?
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Probably Arlington.  Did the promise involve giving him a bottle of Scotch after passing it through your kidneys?

@Cyber Liberty

THAT SOB!

I hope that is wrong. Arlington cemetery is the only place in the world I know of where I can't even force myself to fulfill my plan.

UPDATE!

I just did a web search and found out he is buried at the US Navy Academy,right next to a retired Admiral. Not one chance in hell of my completing my plans because you can bet it is guarded 24/7.

Being the pompous ass that he was,I was hoping he was buried in Arizona.

Come to think of it,he wasn't stupid even if he was a traitor and an opportunist,and probably had some idea of how his grave site would be treated if it weren't guarded.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

THAT SOB!

I hope that is wrong. Arlington cemetery is the only place in the world I know of where I can't even force myself to fulfill my plan.

UPDATE!

I just did a web search and found out he is buried at the US Navy Academy,right next to a retired Admiral. Not one chance in hell of my completing my plans because you can bet it is guarded 24/7.

Being the pompous ass that he was,I was hoping he was buried in Arizona.

Come to think of it,he wasn't stupid even if he was a traitor and an opportunist,and probably had some idea of how his grave site would be treated if it weren't guarded.

@sneakypete

He should have been buried in an unmarked grave, to keep his body from being defiled...lol.
I will NOT comply.