Author Topic: ‘US generals more concerned with fighting Tucker Carlson than the Taliban’ Army vet Sean Parnell sa  (Read 130 times)

rangerrebew

‘US generals more concerned with fighting Tucker Carlson than the Taliban’ Army vet Sean Parnell says

August 13, 2021 Ryan Morgan

On Thursday, U.S. Army veteran and Pennsylvania Republican Senate candidate Sean Parnell criticized President Joe Biden and U.S. generals for their handling of the U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan and other controversies such as criticism from Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

In an appearance with Fox News host Sean Hannity, Parnell — who led an Army infantry platoon in Afghanistan from 2006 to 2007 — accused U.S. generals of focusing too much of their attention on defending controversial racial training programs in the military and high-profile Twitter exchanges with Tucker Carlson, rather than effectively handling the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

“For the last seven months, I’ve watched generals engage in Twitter fights with people, debate the merits of critical race theory on Capitol Hill,” Parnell said. “It seems like our generals were more concerned with fighting Tucker Carlson than they were the Taliban and we are seeing the tragic and disastrous consequences of that play out on the battlefield right now.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/08/us-generals-more-concerned-with-fighting-tucker-carlson-than-the-taliban-army-vet-sean-parnell-says/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And tell those SOB's at the Pentagon, Tucker Carlson has a hell of lot more credibility than these tin soldiers.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 01:26:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,we no longer HAVE actual Generals. What we have are leftist PC posers in uniform.

People like Miley,who,if you were to look at his military assignments and background,has mostly gone to schools and been on staffs instead of combat. Was he EVER a Lt platoon leader leading his troops in combat? The answer is "No". He has had political "rabbis" controlling his assignments to insure his promotions since Day One.

Yeah,his bio looks impressive,but ONLY if you have never served yourself and understand what it means when it states something like "He was the commander of........"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well,we no longer HAVE actual Generals. What we have are leftist PC posers in uniform.

People like Miley,who,if you were to look at his military assignments and background,has mostly gone to schools and been on staffs instead of combat. Was he EVER a Lt platoon leader leading his troops in combat? The answer is "No". He has had political "rabbis" controlling his assignments to insure his promotions since Day One.

Yeah,his bio looks impressive,but ONLY if you have never served yourself and understand what it means when it states something like "He was the commander of........"

Yep...  and btw, as pissed off as I am at Fox News, I still (and everyone else for that matter), should at least watch Carlson.  He is about the only one on our side now who is making liberal heads explode.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.