Author Topic: Covid, Title 42, and the Biden Administration’s Border Policies  (Read 83 times)

rangerrebew

Covid, Title 42, and the Biden Administration’s Border Policies
Stop the name calling, and let’s get some facts
By Andrew R. Arthur on August 14, 2021

It’s no overstatement to say that the Covid pandemic has shaped the world in which we live. Schools have been closed, restrictions imposed, 200,000 businesses shuttered, and government grown in previously incomprehensible ways. The response to the pandemic, both public and personal, has divided Americans with the emergence of the new “Delta variant”, and the threat of the coming of the “Lambda” version. What role has illegal immigration played in the spread here?

As a purely factual and legal matter, this is not a contentious issue.

Here’s the factual: On October 13, the CDC issued an order under Title 42 of the U.S. Code “suspending the right to introduce certain persons into the United States from countries where a quarantinable communicable disease exists”. The “quarantinable communicable disease” in question is identified in that order: “COVID-19”.

That order, which is substantially the same as others issued as far back as March 2020, allowed DHS to quickly expel aliens who have entered the United States illegally or sought admission without proper documents.

The key excerpt can be found in the third paragraph of that order, under “Summary”:

https://cis.org/Arthur/Covid-Title-42-and-Biden-Administrations-Border-Policies

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Covid, Title 42, and the Biden Administration’s Border Policies
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 06:15:13 pm »
Another opportunity of democrats to tear the nation apart and use diseases to suspend the Constitution that blocks their totalitarian tyrant ways.  but, but, but, blame Trump USEFUL FOOLS!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Covid, Title 42, and the Biden Administration’s Border Policies
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 06:22:59 pm »
I'm a pretty old guy, keen to politics even back to the LBJ/Nixon days.

I can honestly say that there has never been a more disastrous first 7 months of any POTUS.

Pandemic raging
Fall of Kabul
Raging inflation after being in check for decades
Trillions further in debt.
Out of Control violence in the cities
Border crossings - out of control

Biden is making Carter look like a amateur f-up artist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.