Author Topic: (WI) Derrick Van Orden: I Will Fight Against Any Hand-Picked Pelosi Democrat that Carries the ‘Pelos  (Read 321 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Wisconsin Republican Derrick Van Orden told Breitbart News Saturday this weekend that he is ready to take on any hand-picked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Democrat that carries “Pelosi’s radical leftist water,” as he calls for electing statesmen to D.C., not politicians.

Van Orden, who is running in Wisconsin’s third congressional district, appeared on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel to say he’s ready to face any hand-picked Pelosi Democrat now that his original opponent, Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI), announced his retirement after a slew of scandals were unearthed around him. He also spoke about what he will do in office if elected and if the Republicans regain the majority.

Host Matthew Boyle, Breitbart News’s Washington political editor, first asked Van Orden about Kind not running for reelection next year and Kind giving up, leaving Van Orden the only person running.

Van Orden, in response, said he wanted to thank Kind for his service over the last 26 years, noting that retirement might have been his best decision since taking office. “The reason being is that the people in the third district of the state of Wisconsin, the entire State of Wisconsin, I think the nation, have seen that the left has gone so far, so fast, and what they’re proposing now, and some of the legislation that they’ve passed are just incompatible with American values, and Ron Kind represented that for the Democrat party, and he knew that I would be beating him soundly,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/14/exclusive-derrick-van-orden-i-will-fight-against-any-hand-picked-pelosi-democrat-that-carries-the-pelosi-radical-leftist-water/

-----------

Guy has a great life story.
The Republic is lost.