Author Topic: After Raiding His Home, Dragging Him on One Limb in the Rain, and Indicting Him on Two BS Charges –  (Read 506 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Joe Hoft 8/13/2021

After Raiding His Home, Dragging Him on One Limb in the Rain, and Indicting Him on Two BS Charges – Feds Now Take Away Brian Kolfage’s Pain Meds – All Because He Built a Wall on the Southern Border

The communists in the government are determined to destroy every single thing about America that is good and great.  This is why the communists are trying to destroy triple-amputee war hero Brian Kolfage and why they hate him for building a wall on the Southern border.

We’ve reported before on hero Brian Kolfage. Once the Department of Justice goes after a target who’s pro-God, pro-family, and pro-American they never stop.  The attack again and again.  If the person is an American war hero, they attack them as if they’re working for communist China.

Never in our county’s storied history have we seen so much corruption in our government.  No case exemplifies this like the Fed’s attack on war hero Brian Kolfage.

The 2020 Arrest

The media reported during the unimpressive DNC production in 2020 and only a few days before the RNC, that New York agents had arrested Steve Bannon, Brian Kolfage, and two others for charges related to them building a segment of the wall on the Southern border.  The news media was primed with fantastical stories of crimes in the court of public opinion.

What Big Media didn’t report on was Kolfage’s past.  Senior Airman Brian Kolfage while on his second deployment for Operation Iraqi Freedom on September 11, 2004, was severely injured by a bomb in Iraq.  Somehow Brian survived but he lost both his legs and an arm, one of the most severely injured soldiers in US history to make it.

Then came the abuse from the corrupt Justice Department

As we reported last year, fifteen (15) members from the New York United States Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) showed up on Brian Kolfage’s doorstep to arrest him on August 20, 2020. It took 15 USPIS officers to arrest a triple amputee war hero in a wheelchair at home with his wife and two children!

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/raiding-home-dragging-one-limb-rain-indicting-two-bs-charges-feds-now-take-away-pain-meds-built-wall-southern-border/

Offline LMAO

Anything from the Gateway Pundit  should be taken with a massive grain of salt
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Is the federal government torturing Brian Kolfage?

American Thinker by Andrea Widburg 8/15/2021

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/is_the_federal_government_torturing_brian_kolfage.html

Brian Kolfage, an airman who survived losing both legs and an arm in Iraq, started a fundraiser to build a wall on our Southern border. The project took off, a lot of money flowed in, and the federal government promptly went after Kolfage, accusing him of defrauding those who donated money. This post is not about Kolfage’s guilt or innocence on the charges against him. It is, instead, about allegations that the government is effectively torturing him by denying him access to a medicine that controls the nerve pain resulting from his leg amputations.

We know that the government has been exceptionally vicious in its prosecution against Kolfage. It started when based federal agents operating out of the Southern District of New York arrested this family man, who lives in a Florida home with his wife and two young children.

On August 20, 2020, the United States Postal Inspection Service sent 15 people to arrest Kolfage. Think about that for a moment: This is a triple amputee in a wheelchair, and they sent 15 armed officers to take him down. They then dragged Kolfage into a car that was not ADA compliant, leaving behind his wheelchair and his prosthetic limbs.

Donald Trump subsequently pardoned Steve Bannon, who was arrested on the same charges, but Kolfage is still in the government’s crosshairs. In addition, in May 2021, a federal grand jury in Pensacola issued a separate indictment against him, charging him with fraud and filing false tax returns.

Now, Kolfage has announced that the federal government is refusing to give him a medicine that handles the nerve pain he experiences in his amputated legs. (Phantom limb pains are common in amputees and, I have heard, they are excruciating.) The Gateway Pundit quotes Kolfage:

I literally can’t function with it.  I get severe nerve pain that feels like being stabbed in my legs every minute.  It’s the worst thing to experience over and over.

Offline art.prout

That is pretty much a good rule for damn near every "media" source out there!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I know many wish I would identify the source in the title so that if its a source they don't care for they don't have to waste their time by clicking on the topic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Ok,so is the gist of this story true or false?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I know many wish I would identify the source in the title so that if its a source they don't care for they don't have to waste their time by clicking on the topic.

@Elderberry

Yeah,heaven forbid they ever read something they don't approve of.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That is pretty much a good rule for damn near every "media" source out there!

The WSJ is about the only rag out there I give any crediblity to.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The WSJ is about the only rag out there I give any crediblity to.

:yowsa: if you exclude their opinion page.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:yowsa: if you exclude their opinion page.

Well they do explain it is an op-ed section.  Unlike the bird cage fodder like NYT, WaPo, etc.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well they do explain it is an op-ed section.  Unlike the bird cage fodder like NYT, WaPo, etc.

Putting that crap in your bird cage is being unkind to your birds.  I personally use the ad papers we get here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Putting that crap in your bird cage is being unkind to your birds.  I personally use the ad papers we get here.

I don't know....  Putting Biden's pic in rectal range of parrot or parakeet does have to have some satisfying value.