Author Topic: ‘Begging Joe’: Biden Admin Pleads With Taliban Terrorists To Spare U.S. Embassy In Kabul, Report Say  (Read 271 times)

rangerrebew

‘Begging Joe’: Biden Admin Pleads With Taliban Terrorists To Spare U.S. Embassy In Kabul, Report Says
By  Ryan Saavedra

Aug 12, 2021   DailyWire.com

Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is reportedly pleading with Taliban terrorists to spare the U.S. Embassy in Kabul as the extremist group has rapidly regained control of the majority of Afghanistan.

“American negotiators are trying to extract assurances from the Taliban that they will not attack the U.S. Embassy in Kabul if the extremist group takes over the country’s government and ever wants to receive foreign aid,” The New York Times reported. “The effort, led by Zalmay Khalilzad, the chief American envoy in talks with the Taliban, seeks to stave off a full evacuation of the embassy as they rapidly seize cities across Afghanistan.”

The news comes as the Taliban seized Kandahar and Herat on Thursday, two of the largest cities in Afghanistan. The Taliban now controls 12 of Afghanistan’s 34 provincial capitals, an estimated two-thirds of the country, and has cut off a critical highway linking Kabul to the nation’s southern provinces. U.S. officials suggest that Kabul could fall to the terrorists in a matter of weeks.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/begging-joe-biden-admin-pleads-with-taliban-terrorists-to-spare-u-s-embassy-in-kabul-report-says?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=081321-news&utm_campaign=position1

rangerrebew

If destroying the embassy wasn't in the Taliban's plans, I'll bet it is now.   :osama:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We should beat them to the punch and burn it down ourselves, along with what remains of the intel inside.  But Brain-dead Biteme would never show that kind of brass.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

If destroying the embassy wasn't in the Taliban's plans, I'll bet it is now.   :osama:

They'd be foolish to do that. I'm sure the Obama crowd running Biden's foreign policy is loading as much sensitive, top secret material into that embassy for the Taliban's future perusal as they can fly in.

Offline Kamaji

We should beat them to the punch and burn it down ourselves, along with what remains of the intel inside.  But Brain-dead Biteme would never show that kind of brass.

Or, better yet, wire it with explosives to bring the building down, and monitor it with drones.  The first group into the compound:  kablooie!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden pleads with Russia, Biden pleads with the taliban.  Biden is signaling to the world terrorists and America's enemies, we are now weak, now is the time!  America has changed from Strong, to begger weaklings.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline ironhorsedriver

Can it get any sadder for the US. Biden is a total embarrassing, loser! How the hell do you explain this to our allies?

Offline dfwgator

Can it get any sadder for the US. Biden is a total embarrassing, loser! How the hell do you explain this to our allies?

But at least he doesn't do mean Tweets.

Offline ironhorsedriver

I would imagine Taiwan and the Baltic states are feeling real good about good ole Joe.

Online Hoodat

But at least he doesn't do mean Tweets.

Well, there's that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Screw our allies.  How do you explain it to the American people that an election was stolen in the dead of night, and both political parties gave us a counterfeit president just to stoke their own egos on how they are the ones with the power.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I just wish instead Joe would offer up his wife to them as the tribute to spare the embassy.

They won't take the dog, as they know he is a biter.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington