Author Topic: What To Make Of The Corporate Media Blackout Of The Latest Hunter Biden Scandal  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 What To Make Of The Corporate Media Blackout Of The Latest Hunter Biden Scandal

The potential blackmailing of Hunter Biden pales in comparison to the real national security risks revealed by the videos, yet the corrupt media couldn’t care less.

By Margot Cleveland
August 16, 2021

The establishment media have settled a new motto: “If we don’t cover it, it didn’t happen.” The uniform silence of the supposed standard-bearers of journalism in response to last week’s release of another Hunter Biden video confirms the corrupt media’s adoption of this maxim.

On Wednesday, The Daily Mail first broke the story that it had obtained a copy of a video showing a naked Hunter Biden telling a prostitute that in the summer of 2018 he nearly overdosed during a drug-laden binge in Las Vegas. After coming to, a Russian woman, Hunter’s drug dealer, and two of the dealer’s associates remained in the Vegas penthouse, he said, and Hunter later discovered his laptop missing.

“I think he’s the one that stole my computer,” Hunter told the prostitute. “I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little group. The dealer and his two guys, I took them everywhere.” “They have videos of me doing this. They have videos of me doing crazy f-cking sex f-cking, you know,” the video posted by The Daily Mail showed Hunter saying. “My computer, I had taken tons of like, just left like that cam on,” Hunter continued, “and somebody stole it during that period of time.”

In response, the prostitute asked Hunter if he worried the Russian thieves would try to “blackmail” him. “Yeah, in some way yeah,” Hunter replied, noting his father was “running for president,” and that “I talk about it all the time.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/16/what-to-make-of-the-corporate-media-blackout-of-the-latest-hunter-biden-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I did hear Hunter sold one of his finger paintings for $2.5 million, so he has that going for him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org