Author Topic: Female Chicago Police Officer Shot Dead During Traffic Stop Two Months After Giving Birth To Her Chi  (Read 1259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Video: Mother Of Chicago Cop Killers Gets Arrested At Hospital While Attacking Police Officers On Duty
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-mother-of-chicago-cop-killers-gets-arrested-at-hospital-while-attacking-police-officers-on-duty/

It’s our nature to defend our offspring. Years ago there was a murder trial in Duluth of a woman I knew and her ex-husband’s mother attack the prosecutor physically after the verdict.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Video: Mother Of Chicago Cop Killers Gets Arrested At Hospital While Attacking Police Officers On Duty
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-mother-of-chicago-cop-killers-gets-arrested-at-hospital-while-attacking-police-officers-on-duty/
Well, that apple didn't rot far from the tree.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Well, that apple didn't rot far from the tree.

I’m guessing there’s no daddy in the picture, either
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Mother of brothers charged in fatal shooting of Chicago Police Officer Ella French is arrested, police say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mother-brothers-charged-fatal-shooting-chicago-police-officer-ella-french-arrested-police

The mother of two brothers charged in connection with the fatal shooting of Chicago Police Officer Ella French was arrested Tuesday after she tried to gain access to the hospital room in which her son was staying, according to authorities.

Police said they responded to a disturbance call around 8:30 a.m. at Advocate Christ Medical Center in suburban Oak Lawn, about 15 miles southwest of downtown Chicago.

Evalena Flores, the mother of the brothers, allegedly tried to enter the hospital room of Emonte Morgan, 21, who is charged with first-degree murder in Saturday's fatal shooting of French, 29, FOX 32 Chicago reported.
While trying to enter Morgan's room, Flores allegedly kicked a Christ Hospital Public Safety Officer in the groin, police said. Flores then continued to resist arrest as she demanded to see her son, FOX 32 reported.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The turds don't drop far from the vagina.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago PD Denies Honor Guard For Slain Officer Ella French, Lightfoot Defends Decision
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/chicago-police-eric-carter-lori-lightfoot-ceremony-funeral-ella-french/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

... McCarthy claimed that the truncated nature of the ritual proceedings reflects the reality in Chicago that “policing is under attack.”

Democratic Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defended Carter’s decision in her address to the public, citing various concerns, including to “stop the spread of COVID-19” and to “avoid delay to the morgue” for French’s family.  ...
No, it reflects the reality that Chicago police are on their own, and that neither the brass nor their mayor gives a rat's rear end about them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Time to cut the mayor out of the process.
I doubt they will, but you cut short the honors a fallen Officer deserves, and it's time to take a hike, starting with Beetlejuices security forces.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Chicago PD Denies Honor Guard For Slain Officer Ella French, Lightfoot Defends Decision
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/chicago-police-eric-carter-lori-lightfoot-ceremony-funeral-ella-french/

@mystery-ak

Yeah,THAT ought to go over real well with the Chicago,PD. The bonus here,from MY POV is they are the people who are supposed to protect her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The gaffe comes after CPD Supt. David Brown twice called the officer "Ella Fitzgerald" earlier in the week.

You have GOT to be kidding me! That even pisses ME off,I can't even begin to imagine how ticked off the CPD is over this.

How is it even possible for someone from Chicago who has the time in uniform to be a Supertindent doesn't know who Ella Fitzgerald is. I'm not even black or from Chicago,and even I want to bitch slap that punk until he cries for his mama to come save him.

Offline berdie

The gaffe comes after CPD Supt. David Brown twice called the officer "Ella Fitzgerald" earlier in the week.

You have GOT to be kidding me! That even pisses ME off,I can't even begin to imagine how ticked off the CPD is over this.

How is it even possible for someone from Chicago who has the time in uniform to be a Supertindent doesn't know who Ella Fitzgerald is. I'm not even black or from Chicago,and even I want to bitch slap that punk until he cries for his mama to come save him.

David Brown did this @sneakypete ? I can't find a link about that, but maybe I'm missing it?

Brown was the CP in Dallas when the nutcase opened fire and killed several police. He ordered the robot killing of the shooter. He's pretty well spoken and intelligent. Aside from the fact that he went to Chicago. :shrug: But Dallas has problems as well. I still can't figure out trading one problem for a bigger one.

Offline mountaineer

Incredible.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

BETTLE JUICE.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

David Brown did this @sneakypete ? I can't find a link about that, but maybe I'm missing it?

@berdie     

Look at the video Myst posted above.

Offline berdie

@berdie     

Look at the video Myst posted above.

Thanks...I'm shocked he got so goofy!