Author Topic: Retired CIA officer: Is Eric Swalwell a spy for the Chinese?  (Read 126 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Retired CIA officer: Is Eric Swalwell a spy for the Chinese?
« on: August 14, 2021, 01:29:50 pm »
August 14, 2021
Retired CIA officer: Is Eric Swalwell a spy for the Chinese?
By Liam Brooks

I first became aware of Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) several years ago, when he was a semi-regular guest on Tucker Carlson Tonight.  Swalwell didn't appear to be very bright, usually puking forth the party line minus any real thought or substance.  Tucker routinely chewed him up and spat him out, making him look like the shallow simpleton he is.  After a few months, the guest spots stopped, probably because Swalwell was tired of being humiliated on national television.  It's hard to debate someone whose mental faculties far exceed your own.  At least Swalwell was smart enough to figure that out. 

Then came the election of Donald Trump, and this previously obscure party hack suddenly rose to national prominence.  Essentially a hod carrier for his mentor and idol, the pathological Adam Schiff, Swalwell became a darling of the mainstream media.  He dutifully followed Schiff around, repeating the lies about Russia collusion ad nauseam.  Swalwell used his innocent, boy-next-door persona to sound the alarm about Trump's threat to national security.  The fawning media accepted it all without question, treating him as a bulwark against Evil Orange Man and the threat he posed to national security.

Swalwell became so impressed with himself that he made a run for his party's 2020 presidential nomination.  That didn't work out too well, as he withdrew from the race without appearing on a single primary ballot.  Apparently, the Democrat electorate were not yet enlightened enough to understand what they were missing.

Then came Fang Fang.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/retired_cia_officer_is_eric_swalwell_a_spy_for_the_chinese.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Retired CIA officer: Is Eric Swalwell a spy for the Chinese?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 01:32:40 pm »
He's certainly a Chinese asset.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Retired CIA officer: Is Eric Swalwell a spy for the Chinese?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 01:34:32 pm »
He's certainly a Chinese asset.

Just like most federal officials from California.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 01:35:32 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien