Author Topic: Country star Jason Isbell cancels show after venue says it can't comply with coronavirus vaccine req  (Read 1210 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Country star Jason Isbell cancels show after venue says it can't comply with coronavirus vaccine requirements

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/country-jason-isbell-cancels-show-venue-cant-comply-vaccine-requirement

Jason Isbell’s concert in Texas Wednesday was canceled due to his insurance that attendees be fully vaccinated from the coronavirus.

The Grammy-winning musician previously shared through his record label on Aug. 6 that he will require those who attend his concerts to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test from within the last 72 hours.

The star noted that he believes returning to live performing after a year of uncertainty caused by the pandemic has been "cathartic," but fears anything less than these health and safety measures at his concerts could send the country back to square one and live performers back into lockdown.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Being a truly gifted musician doesn't mean you have a lick of common sense. If anything,the "insulation" it gives you makes you clueless.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Insurance? Do they really think someone will sue a concert promoter if they catch a cold at the concert?

I sincerely hope attendance at these "vaxed only" concerts is near zero.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
but fears anything less than these health and safety measures at his concerts could send the country back to square one and live performers back into lockdown.
The virus didn't do that. Mutations won't do that. GOVERNMENT did that. Let's get that straight.

We can let the virus run its course. If we had done that from the beginning, after some short-term pain, it would likely be over by now and we could've begun picking up the pieces.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jason Isbell.  Pu$$y move dude.  Cowboy up.  Oh wait... is he a tractor rap new country boy?   I sold my tractor...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jason Isbell.  Pu$$y move dude.  Cowboy up.  Oh wait... is he a tractor rap new country boy?  I sold my tractor...

@Wingnut

No,he is a VERY gifted singer and songwriter. Not REALLY country,but not really anything else,either. Doesn't really fit a niche,but his songs lean more towards country music than anything else because they are always about life,love,and people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUCDqWzy1k

This song was written about his wife and how she convinced him to stop drinking. That's her playing the fiddle. Her name is Amanda Shires,and she has her own band.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online Hoodat

@Wingnut

No,he is a VERY gifted singer and songwriter. Not REALLY country,but not really anything else,either.

He's still a pu$$y.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's still a pu$$y.

@Hoodat

The two generally seem to go hand in hand.