Author Topic: Three Senate Republicans Who Voted for $1.2 Trillion ‘Infrastructure’ Hoax Have GOP Opponents in 202  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three Senate Republicans Who Voted for $1.2 Trillion ‘Infrastructure’ Hoax Have GOP Opponents in 2022

Wendell Husebø 13 Aug 2021

Three Senate Republicans who voted for $1.2 trillion “infrastructure” hoax have Republican primary opponents in 2022.

The opposition comes during a time when the three RINO Senators voted for the so-called “infrastructure” bill, authorizing the Democrats’ two-track scheme of passing the $3.5 trillion Trojan horse reconciliation package, which is full of far-left items, such as expanding Medicare, amnesty, global warming initiatives, and subsidized racial equity and environmental justice initiatives.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

It would be nice to know who is running against:

Mike Crapo in ID.
Chuck Grassley in IA.
John Hoeven in ND.

And if those running against them are supported by Trump.

Out of 19 Pub Senators who voted for the "infrastructure" bill only 4 are up for re-election. It's a pattern we see all too often. The Pubs sell us out when we are unable to impose our will. Somehow we have to avoid supporting these people in the first place, but how can we identify them?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline roamer_1

I remain dedicated to but one standard:

Throw ALL the bastards out.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

All incumbent Republicans should have primary opponents.  We, the voters, need to keep them in constant fear that no office-holder is guaranteed re-election.  Otherwise, they have no reason heed our concerns.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Grassley doesn't have any serious primary opponents yet. A couple of fringers at this point.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

Grassley doesn't have any serious primary opponents yet. A couple of fringers at this point.

It's a shame. I will happily contribute to the campaigns of conservatives running against these sell outs.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's a shame. I will happily contribute to the campaigns of conservatives running against these sell outs.

It's early. You might see something happen in a few months.

Grassley is the most powerful politico in the state of Iowa. I don't see anyone with clout stepping up to challenge him at this point.
The Republic is lost.