Author Topic: REVEALED: Pilot plan to charge drivers by the MILE is hidden in Biden's $1.2trillion infrastructure  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: Pilot plan to charge drivers by the MILE is hidden in Biden's $1.2trillion infrastructure bill

Bill allocates $125million toward a vehicle miles traveled (VMT) tax pilot program
    The Senate passed the measure in a Tuesday morning vote
    A 2019 federal report found that adding the tax onto existing gas taxes could increase the prices of household goods for everyday families
    Opponents say it may pull buyer incentive away from electric cars
    A group of private and public transport companies lobbies Congress for a VMT tax in March, in a letter signed by 31 entities including shipping giant UPS
    Pete Buttigieg said a VMT tax wouldn't be part of the bill in a March interview

By Elizabeth Elkind, Political Reporter and Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:17 EDT, 10 August 2021 | Updated: 14:11 EDT, 10 August 2021

American drivers could soon trade paying taxes on gas at the pump for owing the government annual 'per-mile user fees,' under a new pilot program recently passed by the Senate in Joe Biden's $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure deal.

The bill passed a Senate vote on Tuesday and will go on to the House of Representatives.

The massive deal puts $125 million toward exploring the possibility of a federal vehicle miles traveled tax (VMT) by funding the launch of federal, state and local VMT pilot programs.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9879991/Pilot-plan-tax-drivers-MILE-hidden-Bidens-1-2trillion-infrastructure-plan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
There aren't enough people in Congress working for us, "We the People".  Most of them are working for their own agenda.  We no longer have a government of the people, for the people, by the people.

So ... what good are they?  Vote them out you may say?  Ya right. That's never going to happen.  Same ole same ole. We have a uniparty government.

"Truth is forever, and there is no greater truth than that man must be free...!"

The choice is ours.

"When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another..."

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Remember, anything, even this is better than having Trump in power.  Despite NeverTrumpers lieing to us, NeverTrumpers wouldn't lie about this!
 :pigs fly: :reaper: :pigs fly:

Like i said long ago, After democrats finish their insane spending, they will demand the spending gives them the rights to take away Constitutional rights and increase taxes massively.   HERE WE ARE, the liars lies are soooo sweet, aren't they ?  Pay the pied pipers (democrats) demand you pay up!
:reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell And 18 Other GOP Senators Approve Biden’s Plan To Tax Drivers PER MILE Hidden In $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill
GOP sides with Biden, votes for $125 million vehicle mileage tax on American drivers

https://nationalfile.com/mcconnell-and-18-other-gop-senators-approve-bidens-plan-to-tax-drivers-per-mile-hidden-in-1-2-trillion-infrastructure-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Remember, anything, even this is better than having Trump in power.  Despite NeverTrumpers lieing to us, NeverTrumpers wouldn't lie about this!
 :pigs fly: :reaper: :pigs fly:

Like i said long ago, After democrats finish their insane spending, they will demand the spending gives them the rights to take away Constitutional rights and increase taxes massively.   HERE WE ARE, the liars lies are soooo sweet, aren't they ?  Pay the pied pipers (democrats) demand you pay up!
:reaper:

Seriously, I think it is time to get over the Never Trumper crap.  It serves no purpose.  What is done is done. Finding a way forward and ensuring that an election is never stolen again, serves a purpose, BIGLY!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

It serves no purpose to blame a solid voting demorat party for what they do and have done.  What ever they do and have done, BLAME A FEW REPUBLICANS OR AS MANY AS IT TAKES FOR WHAT DEMOCRATS DO AS A SOLID VOTING BLOCK!
WE CAN EVENTUALLY GET DOWN TO ONLY DEMOCRATS CAN AND WILL RULE, COMRADES!  Those nasty evil Republicans, Trump and the Constitution can finally be eradicated and we can live in the utopia that has been promised for decades.
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!  Maybe, if only the democrats would call themselves the NeverTrumper party, eh?
 :reaper: :smokin:  :reaper:

Free speech is becoming so intolerable, eh?  Time to ban Conservatives?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It serves no purpose to blame a solid voting demorat party for what they do and have done.  What ever they do and have done, BLAME A FEW REPUBLICANS OR AS MANY AS IT TAKES FOR WHAT DEMOCRATS DO AS A SOLID VOTING BLOCK!
WE CAN EVENTUALLY GET DOWN TO ONLY DEMOCRATS CAN AND WILL RULE, COMRADES!  Those nasty evil Republicans, Trump and the Constitution can finally be eradicated and we can live in the utopia that has been promised for decades.
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!  Maybe, if only the democrats would call themselves the NeverTrumper party, eh?
 :reaper: :smokin:  :reaper:

Free speech is becoming so intolerable, eh?  Time to ban Conservatives?

???Who said anything about free speech becoming intolerable or banning conservatives??   

Offline christian

Free speech has been under fire since Biden took over and even before.  You didn't know?  The constant criticism of Republicans and the democrats getting a pass, indicates a one sided view of events, common to places like democrat underground.  Democrats demand they are victims, regardless of ruling like a tyranny, demanding control of peoples speech and actions, (tyrant rule).  Having been going on for months, where have you been ?
 999yawn

Blaming Republicans for what all the democrats do/did sounds so much to me like blaming all the Jews for what the Nazis did.
How well did that work out ?  Yes, to blind fools, History does indeed repeat itself.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 05:28:03 am by christian »

Offline Killer Clouds

Seriously, I think it is time to get over the Never Trumper crap.  It serves no purpose.  What is done is done. Finding a way forward and ensuring that an election is never stolen again, serves a purpose, BIGLY!
Says a NEVER TRUMPER!

Offline christian

Reminder, Those that refuse to learn the lessons of history, or are determined to engage in amnesia of history, force us to relive those hard lessons of the school of hard knocks.  The costs now often being off the charts!
Doobie Bros, what a fool believes.