Author Topic: Eric Holder: ‘Citizens Need to Be in Streets’ Getting Arrested over Voting Rights  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Holder: ‘Citizens Need to Be in Streets’ Getting Arrested over Voting Rights

Pam Key12 Aug 20211,275
2:15

Former Obama administration Attorney General  Eric Holder said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that protesters needed to be “in the streets” getting arrested in the political fight over voting laws.

Anchor Rachel Maddow said, “What do you make of the direct action strategy that is being brought by voting rights advocates? Obviously, Vice President Harris and President Biden are very much in support of the reforms like The For the People Act, and they’ve advocated for it. We know that. We’ve heard all the speeches. We know their position. Yet you’re seeing increasingly relentless focus by moral leaders getting arrested at the Senate office building, at the Supreme Court, at the White House. We’re expecting this summer of direct action on voting rights to accelerate to where there will be considerable civil disobedience outside the White House, people trying to set off a moral alarm here. What do you make of that strategically, as someone who has been a target of that in the past and someone who knows the people being targeted by these activists?”

Holder said, “Power concedes nothing without demand. We too often underestimate the power we have as regular American citizens by marching, by protesting, by raising our voices. That’s a really important part of the thing that I’m leading, The National Democratic Redistricting Committee. We have a big advocacy campaign to get American citizens involved in this fight. If we make our voices known if we demand the kind of change, the fair change we’re seeking, I think it will help in the process.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/12/eric-holder-citizens-need-to-be-in-streets-getting-arrested-over-voting-rights/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Weasel Holder already got his wish.  Over 500 people who were protesting over "voters rights" in January are still languishing in jails right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Weasel Holder already got his wish.  Over 500 people who were protesting over "voters rights" in January are still languishing in jails right now.
Them ain't citizens. Them's white supremacists.

Offline Killer Clouds

When was Holder arrested? Good for thee but not for me.

Online Hoodat

Where was Holder when my voting right was being wiped out by a Fulton County election worker repeatedly feeding a stack of ballots through a machine?  Or when a Fulton County election worker pulled a ballot out of my wife's hands and fed it through a machine himself without her being able to see the candidates that were recorded?

Voting rights, my
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online berdie

Since 90% of the people he's talking about....don't have a clue what he's talking about I have to say that if there are riots...it's on him. (like that makes a difference)