Author Topic: ATF Nominee David Chipman Busted Hiding More from Senate — Boasted in Speech He’s Not a ‘Typical’ Wh  (Read 93 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ATF Nominee David Chipman Busted Hiding More from Senate — Boasted in Speech He’s Not a ‘Typical’ White Man

AWR Hawkins13 Aug 202123

CNN reports that President Biden’s ATF nominee, David Chipman, failed to tell the Senate about a speech in which he boasted that he is not a “typical” white man.

CNN noted that Chipman spoke in an “event on gun control” at a law firm in November 2019. Chipman’s talk was titled “Can the Right to Bear Arms Coexist with Gun Control?”

During the talk, Chipman admitted he did not see things as most law enforcement departments and agencies do, describing such agencies and departments as “a very conservative bunch, primarily of white men.”

Chipman said, “If you are authentic in this space you are likely to disappoint a lot of people,” Chipman said. He added, “I think that we have to understand that law enforcement, generally, is a very conservative bunch, primarily of white men. So, the politics of this issue, as it is, sort of permeate it. I don’t believe my views are typical.”

CNN pointed out that Chipman failed to disclose the 2019 gun control talk to the Senate, which he was supposed to do in conjunction with his nomination to head the ATF.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/13/atf-nominee-david-chipman-busted-hiding-more-senate-boasted-speech-not-typical-white-man/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So he's a racist, too.