Author Topic: New York’s Jim Crow Vaccine Passport Will Deny Service to 72% of Young Black Residents  (Read 505 times)

Online Hoodat

New York’s Jim Crow Vaccine Passport Will Deny Service to 72% of Young Black Residents

JOHN NOLTE   |   13 Aug 2021

A full 72 percent of young, black New Yorkers are about to be denied service and the right to work in New York City restaurants, gyms, and theaters.

The far-left New York Times reported Thursday only 28 percent of black New Yorkers aged 18 to 44 years are vaccinated, “compared with 48 percent of Latino residents and 52 percent of white residents in that age group.”

This means that on September 13, when the fascist city’s vaccine passport law goes into effect, 72 of black New Yorkers aged 18-44 will be denied service, as well as 52 percent of young Hispanics.

And they won’t only be denied service; they will also be denied the right to work at these establishments.  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/13/nolte-new-yorks-jim-crow-vaccine-passport-will-deny-service-to-72-of-young-blacks/

Next step:  72% of young black residents filing for unemployment.  That should be interesting.  Do the fascists respond by requiring proof of jabbing as a requirement for collecting unemployment?  It's 1930s Germany all over again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Liberals engaging in racist conduct.  Color me surprised.

Offline PeteS in CA

Don't hold your breath hoping for a "Disparate Impact" lawsuit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They are being discriminated against on the basis of non-compliance, not race.  If they want a job, they can get vaccinated.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Hoodat

They are being discriminated against on the basis of non-compliance, not race.

So that makes it OK?

If they want a job, they can get vaccinated.

If they want a job, they can forfeit their guns.
If they want a job, they can allow government agents to be quartered in their houses.
If they want a job, they can get a government-approved tattoo on their foreheads.
If they want a job, they can get rid of their gasoline-powered vehicles.
If they want a job, they can donate $1000 to the Democrat Party.

and so on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

They are being discriminated against on the basis of non-compliance, not race.  If they want a job, they can get vaccinated.

Disparate impact.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If you don't want to get vaccinated for non-medical reasons, you'll be kicked out of the herd.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Hoodat

If you don't want to get vaccinated for non-medical reasons, you'll be kicked out of the herd.

My reason for not getting vaccinated is medical.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Vaccine Passport Will Deny Service to 72% of Young Black Residents"

As soon as the reality of this hits, watch for blacks to be awarded a "special exemption" due to the "racism" they face...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If they want a job, they can forfeit their guns.
If they want a job, they can allow government agents to be quartered in their houses.
If they want a job, they can get a government-approved tattoo on their foreheads.
If they want a job, they can get rid of their gasoline-powered vehicles.
If they want a job, they can donate $1000 to the Democrat Party.
Oh, cut it out with the hyperbole and the comparison of apples to oranges. There is a compelling public interest to break the chain of infection. Besides, the courts have already admitted the government can compel you to buy health insurance, so we've long passed the point where anti-vaxxer bullcrap is defensible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I see riots people.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Oh, cut it out with the hyperbole and the comparison of apples to oranges. There is a compelling public interest to break the chain of infection.

Uh, no.  There is a compelling governmental interest to get everyone vaccinated.  There is zero government interest in reducing fatalities from this disease.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Oh, cut it out with the hyperbole and the comparison of apples to oranges. There is a compelling public interest to break the chain of infection. Besides, the courts have already admitted the government can compel you to buy health insurance, so we've long passed the point where anti-vaxxer bullcrap is defensible.

With all due respect, no, there isn’t.  We aren’t all going to keep over dead just because unvaccinated people are not prohibited from holding jobs and being out in public.  In fact, if the variant hysteria is anything to go by, in a few months the difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed won’t be particularly significant.