Author Topic: Nolte: 79% Blame Government Policy for Devastating Inflation Surge  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: 79% Blame Government Policy for Devastating Inflation Surge

John Nolte 12 Aug 2021

More than two-thirds of Americans say inflation is making life more difficult and 79 percent (accurately) blame government economic policy, which His Fraudulency Joe Biden primarily sets.

A Fox News poll asked 1,002 random registered voters if rising grocery/gas/housing costs have “caused hardship for your family.” A full 70 percent answered yes on grocery prices, 67 percent said yes on gas prices, and 53 percent said yes on housing costs.

When asked what’s responsible for these price increases, a staggering 79 percent blamed the government’s economic policies, which is almost as high as those who blame the China virus epidemic (86 percent) and even higher than those who blame the “regular ups and downs” of an economy (72 percent).

On the issue of the economy, Biden is now upside down with voters. Only 47 percent approve of his handling of the economy, while 49 percent disapprove. That’s a dip of four points in two months in this particular poll.

His Fraudulency is also down ten points on his handling of the China Flu, but still above water with 54 percent approval, 42 percent disapproval.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/08/12/nolte-79-blame-government-policy-devastating-inflation-surge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Nolte: 79% Blame Government Policy for Devastating Inflation Surge
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 08:51:56 pm »
From the article.,…

“His Fraudulency”

Lol

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy