Author Topic: White House Blames OPEC for Energy Prices Joe Biden Made Higher  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: White House Blames OPEC for Energy Prices Joe Biden Made Higher

John Nolte 11 Aug 2021

His Fraudulency Joe Biden is blaming high energy prices on people of color instead of himself, even though he’s worked overtime to increase prices on everything, most especially energy.

From the far-left AP, which naturally omits all the ways Biden increased America’s energy prices:

President Joe Biden’s administration is raising alarms at home and abroad about rising energy prices slowing the nation’s recovery from the pandemic-induced recession.

National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan on Wednesday called on the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries to move faster to restore global supply of petroleum to pre-pandemic levels, as the White House asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the domestic gasoline market for any anti-competitive behavior that could be increasing prices.

The joint actions Wednesday come as the Biden administration is increasingly sensitive to rising prices across the economy as it faces both political and policy pressure from inflation.

So Biden’s blaming all the brown people at OPEC for this, and not himself for shutting down a crucial pipeline, not himself for killing exploration and drilling leases, not himself for alienating crucial oil exporter Saudi Arabia, not himself for spending like a lunatic, which cheapens the dollar and creates inflation — and right now Americans are suffering from record inflation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/11/nolte-white-house-blames-opec-for-energy-prices-joe-biden-made-higher/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: White House Blames OPEC for Energy Prices Joe Biden Made Higher
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 02:19:23 pm »
Now Joe wants to make enemies of the very people he befriended by forcing higher crude prices.

Is there anything he touches which he does not make worse?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 02:45:58 pm »
Sure it doesn't have anything to do with the moonbats' anti-carbon jihad, their regulatory mandates, and their EPA "credit" offset schemes? 

... just another Big Government scheme to designate winners and losers.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 05:21:42 pm »
White House calls on OPEC to boost oil production as gasoline prices rise

The White House is calling on OPEC and its allies to increase oil production as gas prices rise.
    The Biden administration said OPEC+’s decision to gradually ease production cuts is “simply not enough” during a “critical moment in the global recovery.”
    The national average for a gallon of gas stood at $3.186 on Tuesday, up roughly $1 over the last year.
    The White House is also calling on U.S. regulators to scrutinize prices at the pump.

more
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/11/as-gas-prices-rise-white-house-says-opec-action-is-simply-not-enough-calls-for-ftc-scrutiny.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 06:18:03 pm »
Joe Biden punches himself in the eye.

Then asks 'Why does my eye hurt?!? That damn Trump!'
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 06:46:36 pm »
Now Joe wants to make enemies of the very people he befriended by forcing higher crude prices.

Is there anything he touches which he does not make worse?

There must be some bad news polling on this issue specifically, but more generally, the inflation issue, for him to come out and say this

Especially considering that not long ago we were energy independent and we were exporting energy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 10:37:34 pm »
White House calls on OPEC to boost oil production as gasoline prices rise
How about boosting oil production in the USA? What a freakin moron.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 10:53:45 pm »

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1425516756039307271
How noble of him!

If he truly wished to help the American people, he should support banning any federal gasoline taxes.

That and removing his own EO to stop drilling on federal lands.

Or how about letting the pipelines be constructed and operating to get more supply?

I could go on and on but actions speak a lot louder than the mouthy words he spews forth
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 11:21:18 pm »

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1425516756039307271
Says the ass that is the biggest block to lower oil and consumer prices. Just think of the number of leaders on both sides of the aisle that are just one aneurism away from permanent retirement :reaper:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2021, 11:29:22 pm »
I sailed wrote:
"Is there anything he touches which he does not make worse?"

Comrade, I can assure you that about the only things joe biden "touches" are ice cream cones and young girls.

There are others far more capable than him, who are dictating policy!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2021, 11:35:00 pm »
Mystery posted an article that contained:
"The White House is also calling on U.S. regulators to scrutinize prices at the pump."

Next up (before too much longer):
Price controls.

Comrade citizens, do not be concerned about this. We will not only control prices, but we will limit distribution (through rationing if required) to ensure that no citizen unfairly receives more than he needs...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2021, 11:39:12 pm »

Next up (before too much longer):
Price controls.

Yep
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2021, 02:56:25 am »
How about boosting oil production in the USA? What a freakin moron.
Cheap motor fuels here would make the "green new deal" turn brown, fast. That's what all this is for to push us toward not having cars, being dependent on pubic transportation (because you're screwed if you are dependent on a bus or taxi or the train here), like most of flyover country.

Besides the inflation that comes from just high fuel costs on everything trucked, hurts all those red state who would never vote for this nonsense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2021, 01:27:16 pm »
Biden urges investigation into 'illegal activity' that may be causing spike in gas prices
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/08/11/gas-prices-biden-calls-probe-into-illegal-activity/5536090001/
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2021, 01:31:52 pm »
Biden urges investigation into 'illegal activity' that may be causing spike in gas prices
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/08/11/gas-prices-biden-calls-probe-into-illegal-activity/5536090001/
Biden's administration is in deflection/distraction mode now that the destructive consequences of his insane policies are manifest.

This guy lies every time he opens his mouth.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2021, 01:40:43 pm »
Biden killed Keystone XL, placed restrictions on Federal leases on shore and off.

Production was cut to keep pace with demand during COVID (not enough storage space--remember negative oil prices?), production will resume when prices warrant it.
Product prices lead crude prices, as a rule.
Crude oil is sold on bid, not the seller fixing the price.
The retailer charges based on what they think the next load of gasoline will cost, not the cost of the present one, otherwise, they'd lose money when the price goes up from the supplier.
With this bunch of jackasses running the show, expect volatility.
If they really gave a damn about economic recovery, then the Democrats wouldn't  be busy since he got in office destroying private sector jobs, they would have stopped the looting and destruction in the cities they control, and they'd get their boots off the neck of small business. Instead they force employers to bid against the unemployment bonuses the Feds dole out with our money for labor, further slowing recovery.
Just about everything they have done is  wrong, and they blame the oil companies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis