Author Topic: Trump on who killed Ashli Babbitt: 'We know who he is'  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump on who killed Ashli Babbitt: 'We know who he is'
« on: August 11, 2021, 11:21:42 pm »

Trump on who killed Ashli Babbitt: 'We know who he is'

"If that happened to the 'other side,' there would be riots all over America," Trump said.

Updated: August 11, 2021 - 5:05pm

Former President DonaldTrump said that he spoke with the husband and mother of Ashli Babbitt, who was killed in the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, and they know who killed her.

"I spoke to the wonderful mother and devoted husband of Ashli Babbitt, who was murdered at the hands of someone who should never have pulled the trigger of his gun. We know who he is," Trump wrote in the Wednesday statement. "If that happened to the 'other side,' there would be riots all over America and yet, there are far more people represented by Ashli, who truly loved America, than there are on the other side. The Radical Left haters cannot be allowed to get away with this. There must be justice!"

Trump released the statement via his Save America PAC.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/trump-cop-who-killed-ashli-babbitt-during-jan-6-capitol-riot-we
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump on who killed Ashli Babbitt: 'We know who he is'
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 01:38:48 am »
MSNBC’s Wallace: Trump ‘Inciting Violent Extremism’ by Meeting with Ashli Babbitt Husband, Mother
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/11/msnbcs-wallace-trump-inciting-violent-extremism-by-meeting-with-ashli-babbitt-husband-mother/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 01:43:14 am »
MSNBC’s Wallace: Trump ‘Inciting Violent Extremism’ by Meeting with Ashli Babbitt Husband, Mother
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/11/msnbcs-wallace-trump-inciting-violent-extremism-by-meeting-with-ashli-babbitt-husband-mother/

Chris Wallace?  I call him SNOT NOSE.  What has happened to people?  MOST HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS.
POTUS TRUMP is doing the correct thing.  Where are the LEFTS...condolences for this MURDER?  IT IS MEDIA..LIKE WALLACE that is inciting violence.  ALL LEFTS DO THIS....then blame an innocent party. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 01:45:09 am »

Oh the Drama.  But she is correct on one thing. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 01:46:56 am »
Chris Wallace?  I call him SNOT NOSE.  What has happened to people?  MOST HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS.
POTUS TRUMP is doing the correct thing.  Where are the LEFTS...condolences for this MURDER?  IT IS MEDIA..LIKE WALLACE that is inciting violence.  ALL LEFTS DO THIS....then blame an innocent party.

No, Nicolle Wallace from MSNBC
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 01:51:45 am »
No, Nicolle Wallace from MSNBC

Oh.  lol.   :thud:   STILL NUTS. Any relation to Chris?  These reporters are doing the inciting with their LYING ARTICLES. POTUS TRUMP is giving solace and condolences to the mother and husband.  What is wrong with that?  NOTHING.   They can't leave POTUS TRUMP ALONE.  MASS PSYCHOSIS. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 01:57:32 am »
But allowing the body of a Capitol Hill cop, who died of natural causes, to lie in state in the rotunda while lying about the cause of his death is not an incitement.

All leftist journalists are lying trash.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 01:58:36 am by skeeter »

Online LMAO

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 02:10:36 am »

Any comment from this idiot on Biden meeting with George Floyd’s family?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2021, 03:49:31 am »
Oh.  lol.   :thud:   STILL NUTS. Any relation to Chris?  These reporters are doing the inciting with their LYING ARTICLES. POTUS TRUMP is giving solace and condolences to the mother and husband.  What is wrong with that?  NOTHING.   They can't leave POTUS TRUMP ALONE.  MASS PSYCHOSIS.

You are a dumb ass.  Notice I did not use caps.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.