Author Topic: Hypocrisy: Maskless Radical Rashida Tlaib Seen Dancing at Wedding After Criticizing Rand Paul  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hypocrisy: Maskless Radical Rashida Tlaib Seen Dancing at Wedding After Criticizing Rand Paul

Jacob Bliss 10 Aug 2021

Radical “Squad” member Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was caught maskless, inside, dancing in a crowd at a wedding after she slammed Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) for “need[ing] to put politics aside, and put people first” when dealing with the Chinese coronavirus.

Tlaib was caught in multiple Instagram stories and pictures for dancing inside, maskless with others, at a wedding.

https://twitter.com/FlorioGina/status/1424744866127532034

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/10/hypocrisy-maskless-radical-rashida-tlaib-seen-dancing-at-wedding-after-criticizing-rand-paul/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 07:00:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Obama had a recent birthday party of over 500 people and the cameras showed NONE OF THE DEMOCRATS ATTENDING WORE MASKS!  Masks are for fools easily manipulated, not for democrat ruling elites!  If only more people could see and understand the easy and the obvious, instead of playing denial fools!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

rangerrebew

MASKLESS and IMMODEST Congressmuslim Rashida Tlaib sings and dances with 100 of her fellow Jew-haters

August 9, 2021 by BareNakedIslam

In the Arabic song, they are praising Rashida and Palestine, no doubt from the river to the sea. Notice how Rashida performs that shrieking noise that Muslim terrorist women are famous for.

As she and the others party hardy without a mask, Tlaib railed against Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), tweeting that “people are getting sick and dying” from coronavirus in Kentucky. “He needs to put politics aside, and put people first. Start resisting the virus,” she tweeted:

https://barenakedislam.com/2021/08/09/maskless-and-immodest-congressmuslim-rashida-tlaib-sings-and-dances-with-100-of-her-fellow-jew-haters/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ironically, in the "looks" department she has much to be modest about. :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

The stories about Covid hypocrites are kind of becoming real yawners

I don’t think you can find any American anymore that doesn’t realize there are too many Covid hypocrites in positions of power. That’s why they’re all losing credibility

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The stories about Covid hypocrites are kind of becoming real yawners

I don’t think you can find any American anymore that doesn’t realize there are too many Covid hypocrites in positions of power. That’s why they’re all losing credibility

And a whole lot more people are refusing to comply.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And a whole lot more people are refusing to comply.
I'm seeing signs now that say fully vaccinated are recommended to wear masks, unvaccinated are required to. I just walk in and no one asks. Looking around the store, the help were wearing them, but no one else.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm seeing signs now that say fully vaccinated are recommended to wear masks, unvaccinated are required to. I just walk in and no one asks. Looking around the store, the help were wearing them, but no one else.

I wonder how long it will take the Rats to realize O'Bastard's massive birthday bash was beyond a disaster...it was a fatal blunder.  He thumbed his nose on the same week the CDC decided to order everybody back into masks in "High infection areas," like Martha's Vineyard.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

I wonder how long it will take the Rats to realize O'Bastard's massive birthday bash was beyond a disaster...it was a fatal blunder.  He thumbed his nose on the same week the CDC decided to order everybody back into masks in "High infection areas," like Martha's Vineyard.
Man, that doesn't even count the "party favors" (weed, etc) that were passed out.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Man, that doesn't even count the "party favors" (weed, etc) that were passed out.

Joints and pipes passed around, shared straws...a virtual Petri Dish.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:

Offline Smokin Joe

I would imagine there were plenty of other ways to share germs going on...

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Like a Teke party!  Every one is gonna get laid!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.