Author Topic: Report: Nancy Pelosi Considers Sacrificing Vulnerable Democrats by Pulling them Off Campaign Trail E  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Nancy Pelosi Considers Sacrificing Vulnerable Democrats by Pulling them Off Campaign Trail Early to Advance Swamp Agenda

Jacob Bliss 11 Aug 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is sacrificing vulnerable House members who need the August recess to campaign in their district by pulling them back to Washington roughly a month early to advance their swampy partisan agenda items.

Pelosi’s hopes of keeping the wafer-thin House majority are losing major traction. The most vulnerable members usually use the majority of their time during recess to campaign, fundraise, and meet with constituents.

However, it looks like their time will be cut short to pass their budget resolution for the so-called infrastructure bill. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) issued a “Dear Colleague” telling members the recess has been cut short and will need to return to Washington in two weeks and will stay until their “business” is finished.

Hoyer wrote:

For your scheduling purposes, assuming that the Senate does, in fact, complete work on a budget resolution, the House will return to session on the evening of August 23 to consider that budget resolution and will remain in session until our business for the week is concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/11/report-nancy-pelosi-considers-sacrificing-vulnerable-democrats-by-pulling-them-off-campaign-trail-early-to-advance-swamp-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nancy would sacrifice babies if it would help her.   Oh wait, she already has done that to millions of healthy viable unborn infants..

May that bitch rot in hell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Meh. I doubt anyone's really campaigning much right now.

Doing this a year from now would be monumentally stupid though.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nancy isn't sacrificing anything. She knows what's in the bill.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nancy isn't sacrificing anything. She knows what's in the bill.

The Rat Congresscritters can still vote by Proxy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

They’re going to ram through everything they can right now because I think they know the writings on the wall for next year.

Once things are enacted, reversing them is tougher.  She knows this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi breaks bad news to moderates: No vote on infrastructure this month

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) made clear to rank-and-file Democrats on Wednesday that the House will not take up the Senate-passed bipartisan infrastructure package this month, rejecting calls from moderates in her caucus who are demanding a quick vote.

The announcement, in her first call with House Democrats since the successful Senate vote on Tuesday, was largely expected. Pelosi, since the infrastructure talks launched in earnest months ago, has adopted the position that the House will not turn to the $1 trillion infrastructure package until the Senate passes a much larger $3.5 trillion package chock full of Democratic social benefits programs and climate initiatives.

That strategy has been championed by progressive lawmakers in the House who don’t quite trust some of the centrist Democrats in the Senate and want to use the bipartisan infrastructure bill as leverage — critics say as hostage — to ensure the larger $3.5 trillion package clears the upper chamber.

Pelosi, during Wednesday’s call, leaned on the sentiments of those liberals in making her case to push the infrastructure vote until later in the year.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/567404-pelosi-breaks-bad-news-to-moderates-no-infrastructure-vote-this-month
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

They’re going to ram through everything they can right now because I think they know the writings on the wall for next year.

Once things are enacted, reversing them is tougher.  She knows this
Writings on the wall....hmmm....   The way the country is going, you might be mistaken. 

Offline LMAO

Writings on the wall....hmmm....   The way the country is going, you might be mistaken.

It seems since Bill Clinton‘s election, The side that loses always laments the end of America. When Barack Obama got reelected, with 3 to 4,000,000 less votes than he did in 2008 I might add, Rush Limbaugh hinted that we were losing the country. That was until his guy Donald Trump got elected in 2016.

There is ebb and flow in politics. Conservatives thought the country was over with and people were dumb in 2008 and 2012, yet the country “learned” in 2010 and 2014 and 2016. I know plenty of liberals and Democrats who said how “dumb” the country was in 2016 but how “America woke up”in 2020

I know it’s our nature to be pessimistic. And I’m not saying we are not facing some very serious issues now because we are. The good news is Americans are figuring out that something is wrong in a major way and their eyes are starting to scrutinize  the Democratic Party and the Biden administration

For example, let’s say Trump got reelected and these inflation numbers that are happening today would be happening on his watch and noticed by the public. Trump and the GOP would be blamed.

Biden and the Democrats were able to last year point out how this crime and Covid chaos was happening on Trump’s watch. Now it’s on Biden’s watch and much of it is worsening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy