Author Topic: Atlantic Magazine: ‘Nancy Pelosi Will Announce that She’s Stepping Down’  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Atlantic Magazine: ‘Nancy Pelosi Will Announce that She’s Stepping Down’

Wendell Husebø 10 Aug 2021

The Atlantic magazine on Tuesday published an article suggesting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) would resign from her leadership role “in the not-so distant future.”

“Sometime in the not-so-distant future, probably after next year’s midterm elections, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will announce that she’s stepping down” the Laurene Powell Jobs-owned publication wrote.

“Her top deputies… aspire to her job, but they’re also in their early 80s, and most Democrats in and out of Congress are counting on them to step aside too. Of course, they all have stock responses denying that anyone is ever going anywhere,” the article continued. “But the day is coming.”

“Democratic members of Congress won’t talk about any of this publicly, as if Pelosi might suddenly appear and pull their hearts from their chests,” Atlantic added before offering their elevator pitch for the next House speaker. “Pretty much every Democrat in Congress and beyond is confident that Representative Hakeem Jeffries of New York will be the next speaker of the House, if Democrats manage to hold on to their majority next year.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/10/atlantic-magazine-nancy-pelosi-will-announce-shes-stepping-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

AOC is sure she's got this in the bag!

Online DefiantMassRINO

I call shenanigans.  Pelosi has not spent the last 40 years accumulating power to just give it away, especially to a whiny millennial punk.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Polly Ticks

Will she have a choice?  The Speaker of the House seat is held by the majority party and she knows good and well that the mid-terms aren't looking good for the Democrats right now.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I call shenanigans.  Pelosi has not spent the last 40 years accumulating power to just give it away, especially to a whiny millennial punk.

The only thing that may ring true is Nancy wants to get out before the 2022 elections so she can cast blame for the Dems loses on the then current Speaker...I know that's a stretch..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Well she is 81 - you don't party like its 1945 as long as she has without consequence.

Perhaps her doctor has given her some bad news & she'd like to enjoy some of the filthy lucre she and Mr Pelosi have amassed over the decades by virtue of her office.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Like every horror movie ever, there is always the scene when the Monster/Killer seems either dead or mortally wounded. Instead of making absolutely sure the thing is really dead, the victims ALWAYS start celebrating, having some deep heartfelt confession of some kind, and kissing.

Then right toward the end of the celebration, the Monster always comes roaring back to life.

I have read this headline dozens of times before. I will only believe the Pelosi Demon is actually really dead when I see her give up her 'precious' (the gavel).

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

probably after next year’s midterm elections,

If the Pubs win big sure she'll go, but if the Rats win again she'll hang around until she dies.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Horse manure, the queen of congress will never step down, she will have to be removed from her position by the democrats or carried out. I was going to say carried out in a pine box but considering it would be tone deaf Pelosi, carried out in one of her expensive freezers surrounded by her expensive ice cream.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
May she lie in state in the rotunda of a west bank Ben and Jerry's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Well she is 81 - you don't party like its 1945 as long as she has without consequence.

Perhaps her doctor has given her some bad news & she'd like to enjoy some of the filthy lucre she and Mr Pelosi have amassed over the decades by virtue of her office.
That never happens. When Democrats are diagnosed with a fatal disease, they dig their fingernails ever deeper into their desks. Democrats never resign and they never ever leave willingly, no matter what the costs, even if it costs them their very lives they will cling to power. Democrats cling to power up until the very day they stop breathing, and even beyond that.

The idea that Pelosi the head Demon "Beelzebub" of the Democrats would just walk away, can't see that happening.

When Pelosi dies, "Better to Rule in Hell than to Serve in Heaven!" will be etched on her tombstone.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi family crest says:

Melior regula est in inferno
quam serve in Caelis
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 07:01:21 am by 240B »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That never happens. When Democrats are diagnosed with a fatal disease, they dig their fingernails ever deeper into their desks. Democrats never resign and they never ever leave willingly, no matter what the costs, even if it costs them their very lives they will cling to power. Democrats cling to power up until the very day they stop breathing, and even beyond that.

The idea that Pelosi the head Demon "Beelzebub" of the Democrats would just walk away, can't see that happening.

When Pelosi dies, "Better to Rule in Hell than to Serve in Heaven!" will be etched on her tombstone.

Ah!  The "John McStain retirement plan!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Ah!  The "John McStain retirement plan!"
Ted Kennedy did the same thing, well before McCain. When Democrats find out they are dying they tend to "camp out" in their office and sleep on their desk. Democrats are so insanely 'power mad', they do not care about death itself. Death just pisses them off.

Their biggest fear is that someone will take their office while they are out on their death bed. Democrats die at their desks on a conference call until the last second of life, guarding their territory up to the bitter end.