Author Topic: CODE RED: Mitch McConnell Has Run America Off A Cliff  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CODE RED: Mitch McConnell Has Run America Off A Cliff
« on: August 11, 2021, 05:03:32 pm »
CODE RED: Mitch McConnell Has Run America Off A Cliff
By Jim Thompson | Aug 11, 2021 11:00 AM ET

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has led the charge of 19 senator republicans, hell-bent on running off a cliff.

Like a bunch of lemmings, 19 GOPers sided with Democrats and signed onto an infrastructure bill that isn’t about infrastructure it’s a debt and bureaucratic disaster in the making.

Although we are told it will “pay for itself”, it won’t. Repurposed Covid funds are insufficient to fill gaps, and “Covid funds” were funds created out of thin air in any event so claiming it pays for itself with fake money,  is just more mafia-style creative accounting.

Democrats included a whole bunch of “equity” language throwing money at “disadvantaged groups”. The purpose is to create equal results, not equal access.

Apparently, a disadvantaged group is “female truck drivers”.  Weird because the bill also includes an effort to create traffic jams with a thing called  “Traffic Calming”. Traffic Calming would deliberately create traffic congestion in an effort to force people to use public transpiration. So, apparently, we will have a bunch of female truck drivers, on trains while their tractors sit idle? Washington is not meant to make sense.

more
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2021/08/11/code-red-mitch-mcconnell-has-run-america-off-a-cliff-n424539
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: CODE RED: Mitch McConnell Has Run America Off A Cliff
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 06:51:00 pm »
Mitch McConnell Is one of those “he’s got to go” Republicans
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy