Author Topic: Video: Sleepy Joe Wanders Off In The Bushes As Handler Points To Show Him Where To Walk But He Misse  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video: Sleepy Joe Wanders Off In The Bushes As Handler Points To Show Him Where To Walk But He Misses The Sidewalk Anyway
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
August 10, 2021

Joe Biden and Jill Biden departed from their Greenville home Tuesday morning after a long weekend in Delaware.

The Bidens had been in Delaware since Friday afternoon.

Their schedule listed a 10:25 a.m. departure from their home near Greenville, arriving at the White House about an hour later on the Marine One helicopter.

When they arrived Biden who was without Jill at the moment looked frail as he wandered into the bushes.

A handler had to actually point to show Joe Biden where to walk as Sleepy Joe follows the Secret Service man around through the bushes instead of taking the sidewalk!

Video at link
https://defiantamerica.com/video-sleepy-joe-wanders-off-in-the-bushes-as-handler-points-to-show-him-where-to-walk-but-he-misses-the-sidewalk-anyway/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Wow. So I think one of the days soon there might not be someone around to babysit and he's going to harm himself. He needs to have assisted living in a facility where he can't wander too far. I don't think babysitting is in the Secret Service's scope of work. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wow. So I think one of the days soon there might not be someone around to babysit and he's going to harm himself. He needs to have assisted living in a facility where he can't wander too far. I don't think babysitting is in the Secret Service's scope of work.

Dan Bongino is in contact with several SS agents..he said what he has heard from them is unbelievable.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO