Author Topic: Alabama Judge Throws Out Accuser’s Defamation Suit Against Judge Roy Moore’s Campaign  (Read 378 times)

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
.... (Corfman) her “evidence fails to factually or legally establish clear and convincing proof” that Moore or his campaign published any statements considered to be defamatory. 

Snip

... Moore. “We look forward to proving in open court, before a jury, her political motivation for making false allegations in my Senate campaign.”

Snip

Corfman’s case against Moore was complicated by an apparent admission from her own lawyer, Eddie Sexton, who said that she “f**ked everybody in Gadsden,” and admitted that he himself had a sexual relationship with Corfman, according to deposition transcripts obtained by this reporter in 2019. Sexton also suggested he planned to drop Corfman as a client because he did not believe her claims against Moore....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Tried to put the link in, but the site was a little wonky tonight... Here it is...

https://nationalfile.com/alabama-judge-throws-out-accusers-defamation-suit-against-judge-roy-moore/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In a just world, Roy Moore would be a sitting United States senator from the state of Alabama today.

@Sighlass
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Corfman’s case against Moore was complicated by an apparent admission from her own lawyer, Eddie Sexton, who said that she “f**ked everybody in Gadsden,”

SHe could have been VP if she would have been more selective.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

SHe could have been VP if she would have been more selective.

Bingo!