Author Topic: Clint Eastwood Sends ‘Message of Support’ to Larry Elder in California Recall  (Read 323 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clint Eastwood Sends ‘Message of Support’ to Larry Elder in California Recall

Joel B. Pollak 11 Aug 2021

Hollywood legend and noted Republican Clint Eastwood has sent a “message of support” to conservative talk radio host Larry Elder, who is running to replace Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) in the California recall election, Elder reported Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1425210330385240069

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/08/11/clint-eastwood-sends-message-of-support-to-larry-elder-in-california-recall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Love Clint and its not fair calling him a noted Republican.

Offline dfwgator

I'm beginning to think Elder can do this. 

Offline skeeter

I'm beginning to think Elder can do this.
Man I hope you're right. But with the big money and rigged system on Greasy Gavin's side its still a long shot. People really gotta turn out.

Offline dfwgator

Man I hope you're right. But with the big money and rigged system on Greasy Gavin's side its still a long shot. People really gotta turn out.

Elder winning would be almost as big of a shock to the political world, as Trump's victory in 2016.

Offline dfwgator

The problem is, if somehow Elder wins, the Democrats and their helpers in the media will do everything in their power to sabotage Elder.

Offline skeeter

The problem is, if somehow Elder wins, the Democrats and their helpers in the media will do everything in their power to sabotage Elder.
Which is why he'd be nothing more than a stick stuck in a cog of their machine, buying a little more time until people wise the h*ll up. If they ever do.