Author Topic: Bidenflation Stays High with Prices Jumping 5.4%  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bidenflation Stays High with Prices Jumping 5.4%
« on: August 11, 2021, 02:12:25 pm »
Bidenflation Stays High with Prices Jumping 5.4%

John Carney 11 Aug 2021

Consumer prices surged higher in July.

The Consumer Price Index rose 5.4 percent compared with a year ago, the Department of Labor said Thursday. On a monthly basis, the CPI rose 0.5 percent.

Economists had expected the inflation measure to rise by 5.5 percent on an annual basis and 0.5 percent compared with a year ago.

Core inflation, which excludes the volatile food and energy categories, rose 4.3 compared with 12-months ago—apart from the prior month’s 4.5 percent rise, that is the biggest annual increase since 1991—and 0.3 compared with June. Both figures were in-line with expectations.

Prices rose 0.9 percent on a monthly basis in June and 5.4 percent annually. The June monthly and annual figures were the highest since June 2008, when prices jumped 1 percent in a single month.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/08/11/consumer-prices-jump-5-4/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Bidenflation Stays High with Prices Jumping 5.4%
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 02:25:07 pm »
Stagflation is entering the building, folks.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 02:29:40 pm »
Should I hoard powdered milk and frozen juice concentrate?  1979 was so much fun.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 04:11:15 pm »
Jimmuh is relieved, he can finally shuffle off happy knowing that there is no doubt now that he is not the worst President. Unfortunately for us at this time the worst president in the history of America is still in office.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 02:05:20 am »
Jimmuh is relieved, he can finally shuffle off happy knowing that there is no doubt now that he is not the worst President. Unfortunately for us at this time the worst president in the history of America is still in office.

Not just inflation, but crime and a growing  malaise amongst the general public

I actually like Jimmy Carter. I think he got blamed for more than he should’ve. But for those of us who are old enough to remember, there was definitely a change of mood in the country by the time of the 1984 election when compared to 1980.

I don’t think the things that were done to reign in inflation during the 1980’s will work today

« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 02:13:04 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 04:43:08 am »
Standard Operating Procedures still in effect, deny, deny, deny, and blame everything democrats do onto Trump.

Fools and Stooges so long love being who and what they are.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions