Author Topic: U.S. House candidate: 'We should be allowed to shoot' anyone who doesn't take COVID seriously enough  (Read 190 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. House candidate: 'We should be allowed to shoot' anyone who doesn't take COVID seriously enough
Michael Austin, The Western Journal By Michael Austin, The Western Journal
Published August 9, 2021 at 7:57pm

We should be allowed to shoot anyone who makes practical arguments regarding COVID-19, according to one 2022 California congressional candidate.

The candidate is Steve Cox, an independent running to represent California's 39th Congressional District.

On Monday, Cox responded to conservative commentator Matt Walsh on Twitter, writing, "Whenever anyone says 'we all die from something' (or a variation thereof) to justify not taking precautions to help protect others in this pandemic, we should be allowed to shoot them."

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/us-house-candidate-allowed-shoot-anyone-doesnt-take-covid-seriously-enough/

rangerrebew

Independent my *ss.  He's another whacked out liberal who fears he can't get elected as a democrat. 22222frying pan

Offline skeeter

Sure, today it's said with tongue-in-cheek. But I'd wager there are more than a few nutter leftists unsmilingly nodding their heads.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What is dished out can be brought back to the kitchen.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How you going to do that,Bubba,when the pols in Ca have made it virtually illegal to own guns?

You don't own one of those evil things,do you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

How you going to do that,Bubba,when the pols in Ca have made it virtually illegal to own guns?

And virtually impossible for a conservative to win unless there is some serious work done in favor of REAL voter's rights. :nono:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny, I think we should be allowed to shoot any communist that wants to shoot any American for daring to make their own health decisions.

Offline Kamaji

He is one sick f**k.

Offline mountaineer

Please stop by, Mr. Cox. I'll make sure to have all three magazines fully loaded.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

And virtually impossible for a conservative to win unless there is some serious work done in favor of REAL voter's rights. :nono:

Voting laws are in place. The problem is those laws haven't been adhered to.

Yes, most by now realize without election integrity it will be impossible for a GOP to win and the upcoming election in '22 will be a farce.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Notice they mean people that don't follow the strict, unCONSTITUTIONAL co-vid rules, the very same rules the democrats parade around they are privileged to break/ignore.  But of course it would be 'right' to shoot anyone else.  That would be those the democrats fully intend to disarm!  Notice how desperately they demand to force co-vid down peoples throats.  Odd, they don't seem like democrats have ever tried to force things on drug dealers/criminals.  They just keep importing more and more infected from our southern borders as though that excuses forcing co-vid medicine and such upon people in near desperation!  Does co-vid restrictions negate and nullify our Constitution?  Is this the tactic they intend to destroy our Constitution?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions