Author Topic: Will the California recall election be a farce?  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will the California recall election be a farce?
« on: August 09, 2021, 02:14:51 pm »
August 9, 2021
Will the California recall election be a farce?
By Terry Paulding

In California, ballots go out in one week, mailed “to every registered voter” 29 days before the September 14th recall election. You can even register to vote on election day.

An article said California is going to allow online voting. I checked the state’s Ways to Vote page to be sure it wasn’t true. While it doesn’t mention the option, I found several links to RAVBM, for “Remote Accessible Vote by Mail.” Yeah, it’s a real thing. Already in use.

The logic? It allows those overseas and people with disabilities to get their ballot electronically and fill it out using “their own assistive technology.” They can’t actually submit their vote online. They must still mail it in. Maybe it’s okay empirically for someone traveling overseas to get a ballot. But the disabled here in California? If someone can’t open an envelope, surely they can have assistance from someone who can help with the envelope and marking the ballot. The logic escapes me, except as another way to game the system and cheat. How many extra voters will we get this time? More than the 1.8 million or so from 2020?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/will_the_california_recall_election_be_a_farce.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Will the California recall election be a farce?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 02:24:37 pm »
All these 'vote fraud' programs by the Democrats could easily backfire on them. It is my opinion that reasonable people in America have become very aware of what the Democrats are doing and are learning to use it against them. Just because the Democrats rig a fraud election, does not mean that 'the people' cannot win. They only need learn how to play the election according to Democrat fraud rules. And that is happening now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 02:30:03 pm »
The upcoming CA recall election will be every bit as 'fair' as the last presidential election was 'fair'.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 06:05:23 pm by skeeter »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 02:35:33 pm »
Is it true that they're allowing people to print out their own ballots?  I heard that, but couldn't find a definitive source one way or the other.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 02:39:23 pm »
Was there anyone dumba** enough out there to think it would be otherwise?
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 03:00:04 pm »
Is the Pope a Satanic Marxist?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 05:56:12 pm »
Absolute Corruption is absolute, so yes, California is doomed to deteriorate. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 10:06:49 pm »
Even if Newsom was recalled and a Republican was elected, it would only be rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 10:36:18 pm »
skeeter predicts:
"The upcoming CA recall election will be every bit as 'fair' as the last presidential election was 'fair'."

Good call.
In fact, the recall will provide the communists with another "field test" of their still-to-be-perfected "underground election apparatus", with plenty of time to work out bugs before the 2022 midterm elections...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 11:46:33 pm »
Does a bear... well... you know.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 11:55:05 pm »
Even if Newsom was recalled and a Republican was elected, it would only be rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic
All of the long term destruction wrought by the Democrats could be blamed on the Republican, then.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 12:01:35 am »
California's politics have more in common with Latin America than with the United States of America.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 03:30:04 am »
Victor observed:
"California's politics have more in common with Latin America than with the United States of America..."

Well, that's what happens when you shift the ethnicity of a state from "white majority" to "white minority", with a HUGE number of Hispanics in the mix, both legal and illegal.

Demography is destiny.
Change the demographic makeup of the state (or country), and you change the state (or country) into something that no longer resembles "what it was".

The United States is not -- it NEVER was, and it never could become -- a country based upon ideals by which you could replace its original population with another one from a completely different "world", and expect it to remain "the same". That's because no nation can remain the same when its former population is replaced by another. Ask the French or Germans about that -- they're in the process of replacing their populations right now.

Not everyone can be (or become) who we as Americans are.

Yet there are far too many conservatives who will still claim "anyone can become an American" to be "our ideal", reshuffling those ideals around as if they were deck chairs on the Titanic, as the nation sinks and everything that once made America unique and exceptional is destroyed.

I'm not one of them.
I sense that others are awakening, but by the time enough folks wake up, it's gonna be too late to reverse things. It's probably too late already.

Remember...
"Only we can be us".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2021, 07:53:27 am »
Victor observed:
"California's politics have more in common with Latin America than with the United States of America..."

Well, that's what happens when you shift the ethnicity of a state from "white majority" to "white minority", with a HUGE number of Hispanics in the mix, both legal and illegal.

Demography is destiny.
Change the demographic makeup of the state (or country), and you change the state (or country) into something that no longer resembles "what it was".

The United States is not -- it NEVER was, and it never could become -- a country based upon ideals by which you could replace its original population with another one from a completely different "world", and expect it to remain "the same". That's because no nation can remain the same when its former population is replaced by another. Ask the French or Germans about that -- they're in the process of replacing their populations right now.

Not everyone can be (or become) who we as Americans are.

Yet there are far too many conservatives who will still claim "anyone can become an American" to be "our ideal", reshuffling those ideals around as if they were deck chairs on the Titanic, as the nation sinks and everything that once made America unique and exceptional is destroyed.

I'm not one of them.
I sense that others are awakening, but by the time enough folks wake up, it's gonna be too late to reverse things. It's probably too late already.

Remember...
"Only we can be us".
Well, I do think any ONE can become an American. But a few million at a time will balkanize and may never acclimate. Assimilation has its limits.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis